PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BELICHICK IS TO BLAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATS16N0

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
BELICHICK IS TO BLAME.

I just said Josh should be fired tonight.

Someone replied it won't happen because he's "Belichick's guy."

I said all the more reason to sh#tcan him, so Belichick can see how it feels for a change.

It's time to redirect this conversation where it belongs. Through out this entire nightmare, the Rutger JAG's, the Welker breakdown in relations, not resigning Blount, questionable drafting, putting the GOAT behind a peewee offensive line, fielding Amendola over Thompkins in Arrowhead, and TRADING MANKINS right before the season starts, I have one question:

How the hell has Lord Belichick escaped this conversation while the whole world dumps on the guy who has been covering up his BS for the last 6 seasons?

Josh should be gone tomorrow. He sucked as soon as he got here, running his gimmicky BS meant for trash teams like Tebow's Broncos while having some of the best offensive players in football, and it's been a DRASTIC decline from that day on.

im not sure how i feel about mcdaniels..........but BB will be here long after Brady.....i can tell you that much........he just got a contract extension a year ago

I agree 100%. BB is not doing a good job as a GM, and his coaching prowess has slipped back to his 1st season level 5-11. The genius has seen the game pass him by.

I just said Josh should be fired tonight.

Someone replied it won't happen because he's "Belichick's guy."

I said all the more reason to sh#tcan him, so Belichick can see how it feels for a change.

It's time to redirect this conversation where it belongs. Through out this entire nightmare, the Rutger JAG's, the Welker breakdown in relations, not resigning Blount, questionable drafting, putting the GOAT behind a peewee offensive line, fielding Amendola over Thompkins in Arrowhead, and TRADING MANKINS right before the season starts, I have one question:

How the hell has Lord Belichick escaped this conversation while the whole world dumps on the guy who has been covering up his BS for the last 6 seasons?

Josh should be gone tomorrow. He sucked as soon as he got here, running his gimmicky BS meant for trash teams like Tebow's Broncos while having some of the best offensive players in football, and it's been a DRASTIC decline from that day on.

I suppose you would recommend we hire Rex Ryan. He will be looking for a position shortly...

Bb I think is a genius in football. But he doesn't want Tom here. It seems like the whole organization does. They purposely have made questionable decisions and schemes in games. That's all. Bb is trying every avenue to run Tom out but can't because of toms greatness still. I liked bb as a coach, now the way he is disrespecting an all time great is sickening. Its a cruel business, but it isn't this cruel. You purposely don't taint a goats career IMO

Bb I think is a genius in football. But he doesn't want Tom here. It seems like the whole organization does. They purposely have made questionable decisions and schemes in games. That's all. Bb is trying every avenue to run Tom out but can't because of toms greatness still. I liked bb as a coach, now the way he is disrespecting an all time great is sickening. Its a cruel business, but it isn't this cruel. You purposely don't taint a goats career IMO

I hope this is some sort of sarcastic comment aimed at people with a different viewpoint than yourself. If not.. wtf?

I assume BB and Mankins just didn't get along and the relationship was getting worse. Only way I can rationalize the trade.

If you were to list all the Patriots problems, Josh McDaniels would be something like 2nd or 3rd from the bottom. There's plenty of blame to go around, so why not dish it out to those who deserve it?

LOL

image.jpg

continues to out smart himself. they want to use a power running game yet trade mankings/let blount go. why? it's not like the steelers signed him to a big deal. we could of matches easily.
random thought but i liked from what i saw from james white. better than jag bolden.:):) even if it was only garbage time.

continues to out smart himself. they want to use a power running game yet trade mankings/let blount go. why? it's not like the steelers signed him to a big deal. we could of matches easily.
random thought but i liked from what i saw from james white. better than jag bolden.:):) even if it was only garbage time.

Yeah, James White seems like he'll fit right in. Another guy that puts absolutely no fear in a defense.

Wonder about the Easley pick at this point. I hope it's still his injury, but his explosion is definitely less noticeable. He needs it because he gets absolutely mauled when OL get their hands on him. I was hoping two ACL surgeries would not be a big deal, but common sense should have told me otherwise. He looks tiny out there.

If you were to list all the Patriots problems, Josh McDaniels would be something like 2nd or 3rd from the bottom. There's plenty of blame to go around, so why not dish it out to those who deserve it?

I respectfully have to disagree. As the offensive coordinator, he's the one coordinating this ****. He's the orchestrator and composer of hot garbage. Every single offense we've had has under performed since he has arrived. Every one. We're almost always facing 2nd and longs. He loves that worthless half back toss that gets stuffed 99% of the time for a loss. He loves that idiotic delayed draw.

Had it with him

I hate McDaniels. I hate having Vereen running on 3rd and 2 in some stupid slow developing stretch play. Pound it up the middle with Ridley, or throw in a little play action pass.

Ridley came into tonight averaging 3.4 ypc, and the Chiefs have Dontari Poe sitting on the nose, while the Patriots were playing a completely revamped interior OL. Why would you think pounding the ball up the middle would be the way to go?

I respectfully have to disagree. As the offensive coordinator, he's the one coordinating this ****. He's the orchestrator and composer of hot garbage. Every single offense we've had has under performed since he has arrived.

That's simply not even close to being true.

Wonder about the Easley pick at this point. I hope it's still his injury, but his explosion is definitely less noticeable. He needs it because he gets absolutely mauled when OL get their hands on him. I was hoping two ACL surgeries would not be a big deal, but common sense should have told me otherwise. He looks tiny out there.

What concerned me at the time of the pick was the fact that he's undersized, more than the ACL's that is also a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back