PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick is licking his chops

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that Harrison is a key to tightening up the middle of the field. Going forward, that remains, I think, the one area of possible vulnerability with this team. Also important that these old-timers don't get hurt again. Long season.

cross your fingers and pray they dont get hurt...........thats what bill and scott were doing on draft day, i know inside LB is the toughest spot on the field to draft for, but we coulda taken a shot or 2 earlier than we picked lua

Thanks for the many responses!

I hope that we do have a convincing victory but I will always have this uneasiness prior to every game irrespective of who the opponent is. :)

Any thoughts on someone pointing out that Dallas beat Indy the last time they played => they can employ similar tactics against our new high powered offense? (I am assuming that our defense continues at the same pace of allowing a couple of touchdowns.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back