PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Behind the Scenes with Willie Andrews

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was your favorite class in college? A class on non-verbal communication. You learn to read people by looking at their facial expressions, body language and their demeanor.

useful skill in the nfl?

What was your favorite video game as a kid? That's a hard one. Everyone is a Madden fan. I would go with Super Tecmo Bowl for Nintendo

Now that is a classy answer. Kid is old school.

Rockets up the charts of my favorite Patriots with that interview. Guy seems modest, intellectually curious (Bill Clinton to a party and wanting to see more of the world), and sincere.

Go Willie!

Although Maroney sounds pretty cool, too, in the one mention he gets in there.

len_mullen said:
useful skill in the nfl?

Absolutely! Not just the NFL but in life. Reading what people are thinking gives you a headstart on the play. Imagine if you could read someone you are assigned to and could tell if he was excited because the ball could come to him? You'd certainly have a better inkling that the play is a pass. If the WR for instance seemed like he was a little less interested in a play, then you might be able to read it as a run.

Understanding verbal or non verbal communication is a definite skill.

I really enjoyed the Behind the Scene series last year, glad to see them start it up again. Good one with LeKevin Smith too.

PatsChick87 said:
I really enjoyed the Behind the Scene series last year, glad to see them start it up again. Good one with LeKevin Smith too.
I agree, its a quick easy was of seeing what these players are like off the field. I really like the level headness of willie andrews, sounds like a great guy

PatsChick87 said:

Right with you on that. Good series. Andrews has a swagger to him.

LeKevin Smith's Q&A was hilarious. Loved his answer to his favorite ice cream, "I'm a Butter Pecan type of guy."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News