PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bears Fans and their Arrogance/Stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.
they maybe over the top but every city's fans and media are similar especially good sports towns like chicago boston..when their teams do well everyone talks highly and expects greatness...honestly gil and geno on patrsiots radio arent any unbiased observers either...its part of being football fans ...they may or may not be realistic but it isnt very uncommon in my opnion...swap our record with theirs along with their defensive performance so far and their off production and fans in boston will also start asking 16-0...its natural.

I live in IL close to Chicago also and I too have to put up with the idiot fans. Not even a slight amount of humility can be found in their persona. Each week I hear people who weren't fans before become armchar football experts and bears fans in the blink of an eye. The short memory doesn't allow them to realize they barely and I repeat barely beat The Vikings. The Bears got away with one that day against Brad Johnson and Chester Taylor (Two top players - sarcasm). The Vikings aren't even that good and suposedbly this "powerhouse" 16-0 team barely beats them on a 4th quarter fluke fumble. Screw the Bears they have horse blinders on and I will relish in the Sunday they fall flat on their faces. I'm glad at least people here realize the BS out of Chicago.

Without a doubt-Rex Grossman has really given that team their swagger.

And remember what the great Tuna once said-"You are who you are".

Krazy Koz said:
I live in IL close to Chicago also and I too have to put up with the idiot fans. Not even a slight amount of humility can be found in their persona. Each week I hear people who weren't fans before become armchar football experts and bears fans in the blink of an eye. The short memory doesn't allow them to realize they barely and I repeat barely beat The Vikings. The Bears got away with one that day against Brad Johnson and Chester Taylor (Two top players - sarcasm). The Vikings aren't even that good and suposedbly this "powerhouse" 16-0 team barely beats them on a 4th quarter fluke fumble. Screw the Bears they have horse blinders on and I will relish in the Sunday they fall flat on their faces. I'm glad at least people here realize the BS out of Chicago.

Chester Taylor is 4th in the league in rushing. Not to mention that both teams that have beaten the Vikings have barely beaten them (Chi and Buf- on the road). They beat Washington on the road, a Steve Smith-less Panthers and beat Detroit by 9. That isn't anything to be embarrassed about, I wouldn't call them a powerhouse but they are more than capable of being a playoff team.

Honestly, we really don't know how good/bad alot of these teams are.

Like Chicago, Philly has had a cake schedule as well.(Compared to the Giants-who's played a ton of tough road opponents so far)

Denver has also had a cake schedule-Shanahan was smart to play conservative with Jake The Fake-but with a bunch of tough opponents coming up, Plummer either better step up or shut up.

And in all fairness to Dallas and Washington, they've started out with a brutal schedule.

And believe it or not-the Rams are a GOOD football team. Sans Mike Martz + a Solid Coaching Staff-they ARE playing up to their potential.

edgecy said:
Yeah. Too bad the Pats will ruin both their dreams. 16-0 and Superbowl :D

very well said my friend
i'm with you - my dream is to win the Super Bowl against them after a W in the AFC Championship against Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft