PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB's Smile !

Probably smiling at Chandler Jones dance.

chandler-jones-sack-dance.gif

Hello and greetings to all. Salam brother shmessy ,,been a while since i posted but as usual never tired of reading all our great fans comments and opinion.

Sabahu alkhair, habibi!

Good to see you back on the board, Abdul!

Someone in the thread mentioned how BB's smile was like the cat that ate the canary. Very true! That's the kind of smile when someone knows something that others don't - as if the person is getting away with some inside knowledge. I think BB is enjoying what happened last night. The rookies were thrown into the fire and got more game experience than what was planned before the injuries. The fact that BB got them that huge experience and STILL came away with the win made him slightly giddy. They won't have big heads from that, yet now have 10 days to drill, drill, drill. Then of course, the ats will start getting Amendola, Vereen and Gronk back soon. Best of all worlds.

He's smiling because we have a great set of rookie wideouts who are fast and want the ball, all the while he knows that the best TE in the game and one of if not the best slot in the game (when healthy) are back soon.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back