PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB on WEEI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I keep going back and forth on whether or not I think Belichick's leaving after this year, so nice to hear he was talking about future plans.

Just wondering if they mentioned Zak DeOssie at all.

No...I didn't get to listen to the whole big show, but BB didn't address it in his interview!

What I like the most from the interview was when BB broke out of his droning - all we do is try to make the team better, we think this guy will help us - repetition was when BB, more naturally and animated than normal when discussing a certain player, told DeOssie, "you're going to like this kid," in reference to Meriweather. Beneath the he's played all DB positions, nickel, corner, safety, down and back, he studys film, likes football, etc., rehearsed BB spew, it's obvious that BB is excited about Meriweather. It was pretty revealing because BB is loathe to breathe a positive word about new players past the standard - 'we think he'll help us' stuff. BB's comment made me even more jacked about getting this guy than I was before.

Last edited:
So, Randy double covered on one side with Stallworth in single coverage on the other? :D

yeah and that leaves welker and watson practically alone..owww shucks..

so the next play they double stallworth and keep an eye on watson and ZOOOM moss is open downfield..or maroney just makes LBs look like fools and dances to the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft