PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trent Brown's latest stint with the Patriots looks to officially be over

With any kind of work ethic he could have been a HoF'er but his attitude was "meh". What a waste.
Typical Florida Gator. Always a flaw with them and generally it's personality.

So long TB. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out ass you may suffer a major “cheek” injury that could keep you from collecting that last big payday….

Trent Brown was one of the players making the Pats Locker-room toxic. I know that Slater is too much of a team player to say it publicly, but what's come out about Brown says that's the case.

I am glad the Pats are moving on from him and I'm looking forward to them adding an LT in the 1st or 2nd round.

Are we moving on from Brown? How is his status different than any of the other free agents?

Are we moving on from Brown? How is his status different than any of the other free agents?
Since he only had one void year, all that happened is that his $2Mish prorated bonus officially shifted to the dead money column, where re-signing him could technically have kept it as signing bonus proration. Basically, nothing important changed.

For players with multiple void years, the void date is the deadline to keep bonus prorations for 2025 and beyond in their given years rather than having it all accelerate to 2024. For example, Mike Evans had $4.8M in 2024 and another $7.4M in 2025 and beyond. If they had signed him to an extension prior to his void date, that $7.4M could have stayed in those future years. Now, the full $12.2M is dead money in 2024 whether he ends up re-signing with them or not.

(Some people have claimed that these void dates make the player a free agent immediately. That’s definitely not the case. They still hit free agency in mid March with all the other normal free agents.)

Thank the Lord… Dude was just collecting a paycheck… One of the laziest, lowest initiative, wastes of time and money we have had here….Good riddance

Work From Home Sigh GIF

About two years late. This needed to happen. The left OT, needs a fresh start, just as badly as the QB position.

Am I the the only one doing this??:(

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

Trent Brown was one of the players making the Pats Locker-room toxic. I know that Slater is too much of a team player to say it publicly, but what's come out about Brown says that's the case.

I am glad the Pats are moving on from him and I'm looking forward to them adding an LT in the 1st or 2nd round.
Though you would love it to say I told you so it would be foolish to take a LT @ 3. Yeah I know I'm the only one who likes Tent Brown scold me now DB 20 lashes.

Though you would love it to say I told you so it would be foolish to take a LT @ 3. Yeah I know I'm the only one who likes Tent Brown scold me now DB 20 lashes.
If I truly cared about trashing you about picks, I'd still be beating you up over Last Year's pick of Gonzalez..
The fact that I'm not doing it regularly should tell you what I think about your opinions..

Typical Florida Gator. Always a flaw with them and generally it's personality.
Sounds like PatsFans. Should I start naming PatsFans posters with personality flaws?

If I truly cared about trashing you about picks, I'd still be beating you up over Last Year's pick of Gonzalez..
The fact that I'm not doing it regularly should tell you what I think about your opinions..
DB you say the nicest things keep it up. :)

Thank the Lord… Dude was just collecting a paycheck… One of the laziest, lowest initiative, wastes of time and money we have had here….Good riddance
Do you think that Bills' decisions the last few seasons messed with Mac? I'm not asking to excuse Mac. He sucks ass. But did Bill screw up his development with the way he handled the coaching staff and personnel?

If you answer Yes, then continue to the OL, because it's the same answer. Bill ****ed both Brown & Wynn when he switched them over and placed them under Patricia. The place was a **** show the last two seasons.

I hope we try to talk to Trent, tell him there's a new sheriff in town, and that things will be different. Motivate him, re-sign him and fill the biggest hole (aside from QB). I don't care what everyone says about Brown. There's always two sides to every story and the place was a toxic mess.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back