PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB on WEEI today

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
is having a great discussion about overtime and the extra point in itself which he says is just useless and the nfl needs to think abt ..very interesting stuff.

Last edited:
is having a great discussion about overtime and the extra point in itself which he says is just useless and the nfl needs to think abt ..very interesting stuff.

I just posted about his OT philosophy in the "OT needs to be changed" thread. He made a great point about point-after touchdown being too automatic, but I have no idea what the solution might be. You can't allow 2-point attempts from the 2-1/2 but move 1-point kicks further back because they're too automatic.

I just posted about his OT philosophy in the "OT needs to be changed" thread. He made a great point about point-after touchdown being too automatic, but I have no idea what the solution might be. You can't allow 2-point attempts from the 2-1/2 but move 1-point kicks further back because they're too automatic.

maybe he wants it eliminated all together or as you suggested make it competitive. he just said the league needs to look into which very rarely says . i bet florio picks this and spins in some sort of-ve way

maybe he wants it eliminated all together or as you suggested make it competitive. he just said the league needs to look into which very rarely says . i bet florio picks this and spins in some sort of-ve way

Yup....and soon enough we will have OT-Gate.....

God help us.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes