PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB on Rescue Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoodie

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Dennis Leary is at the ballgame tonight and just told Jerry and Don that BB had done a cameo for Rescue Me a few weeks ago. They said when he was walking around with Lenny Clarke everyone thought it was Belichick and Parcells.

Hoodie said:
Dennis Leary is at the ballgame tonight and just told Jerry and Don that BB had done a cameo for Rescue Me a few weeks ago. They said when he was walking around with Lenny Clarke everyone thought it was Belichick and Parcells.

Riotous!
Just a couple 'Rescue Me' episodes left on F/X. Great show. Perhaps a bit over the top raunchy for many tastes.

Hoodie said:

Lenny Clarke = Bill Parcells.

I can see that.

Is Lenny just regular guy fat now, or SuperSize fat like he was during "The Job" series?

Did Don say 'outstanding' - the only positive adjective he knows? Or maybe he replied by giving fifteen pitch-count updates and another one of his patented readings from the Media Guide.

God, he is awful.

Lenny and Leary were hillarious tonight on NESN. I think Don and Jerry said 3 words each the whole time they were there. Too bad the sox decided to throw another one away at the end... anyway looking forward to seeing BB on "rescue me"--should be good!

mtbykr said:
Lenny and Leary were hillarious tonight on NESN. I think Don and Jerry said 3 words each the whole time they were there. Too bad the sox decided to throw another one away at the end... anyway looking forward to seeing BB on "rescue me"--should be good!

Now I'm wondering if they meant BB was doing his guest appearance this year or next. There's only a couple of episodes left in this season. If BB is a fan of the show, that's more evidence that he's hardly the stodgy old guy he sometimes appears to be.

I thought Lenny and Dennis were hysterical too but I envision that the NESN scoreboard lit up with people who disagreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST