PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB: **** Jauron should be coach of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jauron is a valid COTY as is RAC. ButI would nominate Marv Levy the octogenearian, as NFL Executive of the Year hands down. In two short years he has rebuilt the Bills, stocking them with great draft picks, and key veteran pickups via trade and Free Agency. It just goes to show that talent is talent, irrespective of whether its 30, 50, or 80 years old.

I must say that this is refreshing, most Buffalo Fans want Jauron on the next fight out of town. IMO Jauron has done a great job with a young team. They are well prepared and play hard. He has shown that he is a great teacher, BUT he has had trouble with gameday decisions and his staff just doesnt adjust well during the game. Overall, he has done a good job, BUT I don't know if he can take the Bills to the next level.

Jauron has done an unbelievable job with that team. Very much like NE, they seem to have great team chemistry. He's had a legitimate QB controversy there, but no ranting and raving or sides being chosen. Havent heard of Losman crying about his PT. And the injuries? Theyve been decimated. Great job by the head coach. Shoulda won that Dallas game though. That was hard to watch. But theyve rebounded well, and it all starts at the top. Jaruon's definitely getting some serious consideration if they finish strong. Theyve been so hot here lately, Im really glad we get them coming off a bye. Really underrated D, and you cant sleep on Losman to Evans for a second. The young Lynch kid looks like the real deal. Should be a good game.

Last edited:
i agree too; he has done till now an unbelievible job; compliments !

heh....Crackhorse

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes