PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bart Scott on Dan Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, he's less effective. That's why Scott used the words, he struggles and then said, "You learn about a man." apparently we only learned Brady is less effective--

Pretty much, because Scott never said anything about Brady wilting. At all.

...even though the stats over his career show he's the MOST effective NFL QB.

There are counter-examples that you keep conveniently ignoring. For an Ivy league PhD (lol!) you have a stunning incapacity to grasp nuanced ideas. :rofl:

He could have said, "He's less effective."

He could have phrased it thousands of ways. :ugh:

Instead, he went after his bearing as a MAN.

Oh noes!

Keep defending punkass Scott,

If you keep calling him names maybe it will make it true.

... you show your true colors, or lack thereof.

Uh, a Patriots fan who acknowledges that we got beat last Sunday and that Brady, while great, isn't perfect? Oh no, the world will surely end!

You're better off watching the Tour de France on sundays.

Uh, it's only a 3 week race and it ended in July. And tip: one can watch both! :eek:

Last edited:
Pretty much, because Scott never said anything about Brady wilting. At all.

He sure implied it. He said You learn about a Man. That clearly relates to Brady's character. Everyone knows that when you refer to the MAN, you're referring to his character. That's what Scott was referring to.

There are counter-examples that you keep conveniently ignoring. For an Ivy league PhD (lol!) you have a stunning incapacity to grasp nuanced ideas. :rofl:

Nuance as in your totally stupid belief that what Scott said was a compliment? You started a little game here claiming you were Mr. educated, but I see you cowered and wilted and backed down quick. If your degree from an internet diploma mill is responsible for your pisspoor reading comprehension I suggest you ask for a refund.

He could have phrased it thousands of ways. :ugh:

Oh noes!

If you keep calling him names maybe it will make it true.

Uh, a Patriots fan who acknowledges that we got beat last Sunday and that Brady, while great, isn't perfect? Oh no, the world will surely end!

Uh, it's only a 3 week race and it ended in July. And tip: one can watch both! :eek:

OK then, next week you'll be picking apples, no doubt, at 1 pm, or some other ****ywhipped pastime.

He sure implied it. He said You learn about a Man. That clearly relates to Brady's character. Everyone knows that when you refer to the MAN, you're referring to his character. That's what Scott was referring to.

Except of course that doesn't make any sense at all. Everybody knows Brady doesn't fold, so unless Scott is an idiot, he's talking about football and not character. How else do we know? Because he kept complimenting Brady! How does a guy crap on Brady in one sentence and the compliment the hell out of him the rest of the time? He doesn't. That's how. It's pretty obvious he's talking about the football player. For an Ivy league PhD (lol!) you have a stunning incapacity to hold several ideas simultaneously.
happy2.gif

Nuance as in your totally stupid belief that what Scott said was a compliment?

You still don't know what the word arguably means, do you? For an Ivy League PhD you sure have a hard time with words. Maybe English is your second language?

You started a little game here claiming you were Mr. educated, but I see you cowered and wilted and backed down quick.

Lol, backed down? When did that happen, we're having an internet fight, man! And considering your reasoning and false arguments it's pretty clear who got more out of their education. What was your thesis topic? I'll look it up.

If your degree from an internet diploma mill is responsible for your pisspoor reading comprehension I suggest you ask for a refund.

Never taken an online class in my life, thank you. But keep trying, it's fun.

OK then, next week you'll be picking apples, no doubt, at 1 pm, or some other ****ywhipped pastime.

Insults and nothing arguments. I love it! You're the most fun I've had on this board in months.

You two are one exchange away from my ignore list.

Not that it's any big deal to you, but I thought you'd like to know...

Except of course that doesn't make any sense at all. Everybody knows Brady doesn't fold, so unless Scott is an idiot, he's talking about football and not character. How else do we know? Because he kept complimenting Brady! How does a guy crap on Brady in one sentence and the compliment the hell out of him the rest of the time? He doesn't. That's how. It's pretty obvious he's talking about the football player. For an Ivy league PhD (lol!) you have a stunning incapacity to hold several ideas simultaneously.
happy2.gif

If you had decent reading comprehension, you'd understand that it was an insult. He didn't compliment the hell out of Brady at all. He said he went to Michigan. Then he said he was a low round draft choice who mad it big. He was insulting him, and from start to finish this has been about your utter incapacity to understand that.

You still don't know what the word arguably means, do you? For an Ivy League PhD you sure have a hard time with words. Maybe English is your second language?[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Lol, backed down? When did that happen, we're having an internet fight, man! And considering your reasoning and false arguments it's pretty clear who got more out of their education. What was your thesis topic? I'll look it up.[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Never taken an online class in my life, thank you. But keep trying, it's fun.

You're the one who said you have an internet degree. Boy, you are schizophrenic. You ask for credentials, then take offense when someone questions yours. You claim an internet degree, then you claim offense. Visit a shrink lately?

Insults and nothing arguments. I love it! You're the most fun I've had on this board in months.

I'll give you this: you know more about bikepaths than I do. But if you want to improve on your knowledge of the Patriots, I would begin by first watching the games on Sunday.

I'll give you this: you know more about bikepaths than I do.

You mean roads. Bike paths are for commuters.

But if you want to improve on your knowledge of the Patriots, I would begin by first watching the games on Sunday.

I've watched the Patriots for 10 years. Again, you are provably incorrect. And you've got nothing besides lame posturing and petty insults. It's great!

You mean roads. Bike paths are for commuters.

I've watched the Patriots for 10 years. Again, you are provably incorrect. And you've got nothing besides lame posturing and petty insults. It's great!

First you tout your college degrees, and then your biking prowess, and now you don't even know what a bike path is?

NEW L.A. Bike Paths

Try staying home on a Sunday and watching football for once. That's not an insult. After all, you're the one who said he went on a bike ride last Sunday during the game.

First you tout your college degrees, and then your biking prowess, and now you don't even know what a bike path is?

NEW L.A. Bike Paths

Oh the ignorance. Roadies ride on roads because the traffic on MUPS is too slow, and many paths have speed limits of 15mph. And what in the world do bike paths in LA have to do with Eastern MA? The nearest MUP to me is the minuteman bike trail and, if you've ever been on it, you'd know it's for commuters and casual riding. I ride on the road unless I'm commuting. For an internet tenured professor and Ivy League PhD you sure err frequently and seem averse to vetting your own claims.

Try staying home on a Sunday and watching football for once.

Done it plenty, thank you.

That's not an insult. After all, you're the one who said he went on a bike ride last Sunday during the game.

Um, I missed 1 hour of the game. And you pretend like that means anything? :ugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back