PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bart Scott calls Pats "turds"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods please merge with " the Jets suck ", " I hate the Jets " and " Rex is a sexual deviant and is the reason my marriage sucks!"

Thanks in advance;)

Just for that ***inine comment by Bart Scott I just played Madden 12 against the Jets and laughed my ass off watching Bart Scott trying to cover Hernandez as Hernandez took it to the house off of PA Boot!!!! :D

And when I was done I said "Hey Bart!!! Can't stop a nosebleed!!!"

Friggin ballzy how Jets fans flock to the Pats MB when they pull even to a three-way tie for first. The phrase "Act like you been there before" comes to mind. That and "Go home".

I think players like Suggs and Scott really bother Pats fans, because they remind us of the swagger our defense used to have, ages ago, in another era. :(

As BB once said, you can take that swagger and shove it up your arse. This team needs to get healthy, find a safety, and start playing better.

The Jets wont just die, they need to be killed (figuritavely). For that I respect the Jets, for all their moxie they bring equal amounts of resolve. I want to beat the Jets. To do so we have to start playing with a chip on our shoulder. Fearless.....

tumblr_lf688u76PE1qclcbeo1_500.jpg

I'm proud of our team, woudn't trade them for any other, but this team is pretty soft and not what they were. They get punched in the mouth each time they face one of these physical teams in games that matter. The Jets ran their mouths about Brady and our team for a whole week last year and we let them come in here and *****smack us. If you want Bart to shutup, the team that everyone says is being disrespected needs to do it.

Unfortunately Rodney, T. Bruschi, Willie, Ty, Seymour, Colvin, vrable, or nobody else is suiting up Sunday, opposing teams players know they can talk the talk n walk the walk against the current patriots. To all pats players n fans, get used to the disrespect until the team can do something bout it.

unfortunately , none of those players would ever see that turd on the field because he plays d. dohhhhh. think people.

now rex ryan being fat and ugly and his wife smelling like stinky cheese is much more realistic.

I wish Corey Dillon was here in his prime and knock Bart on his ass, but hopefully the Law Firm will do the job.

I wish Corey Dillon was here in his prime and knock Bart on his ass, but hopefully the Law Firm will do the job.

i hope logan mankins finds him. of course scott probably won't be on the field much. he seems to be one of those dbs that's heard but not seen.

I really thought the Spikes hit on that early third down play was going to be the "Bryan Cox" moment of this season....guess not. This Patriots team has no heart :(

Good luck to your team against the Pats Sunday. May the best team win.

The Cowboys and Raiders called the Patriots out in public, why should the Jets be any different. Time for the Patriots to show some sack.

It starts with our QB. He let the Jets get into his head with their trashtalking last January. It's not up to the Patriots D to answer the Jets D trashtalking. It's up to this QB and the offense. I yearn for the pre-Peyton Brady days when our QB was mentaly tough and would answer all this crap on the field. Remember back in the day when Brady went after that trashtalking Steeler DB first with his play by targeting him and then with some face to face trashtalk of his own?? We need Tom Brady to return to Foxborough and to leave Peyton Brady behind once and for all.

Scott must be Ryan's designated mouth. Congrats to the pats for not biting.

Remember back in the day when Brady went after that trashtalking Steeler DB first with his play by targeting him and then with some face to face trashtalk of his own?? We need Tom Brady to return to Foxborough and to leave Peyton Brady behind once and for all.
Must admit I'd like to see some of that swagger return. QB sneak for a TD, huge spike of the ball and then into some trash talkin' with the Jets defence :rocker:

Last edited:
It starts with our QB. He let the Jets get into his head with their trashtalking last January. It's not up to the Patriots D to answer the Jets D trashtalking. It's up to this QB and the offense. I yearn for the pre-Peyton Brady days when our QB was mentaly tough and would answer all this crap on the field. Remember back in the day when Brady went after that trashtalking Steeler DB first with his play by targeting him and then with some face to face trashtalk of his own?? We need Tom Brady to return to Foxborough and to leave Peyton Brady behind once and for all.

But Gisele would NOT approve such beastly behavior. Uggs sales could plumet!

Last edited:
Just for that ***inine comment by Bart Scott I just played Madden 12 against the Jets and laughed my ass off watching Bart Scott trying to cover Hernandez as Hernandez took it to the house off of PA Boot!!!! :D

And when I was done I said "Hey Bart!!! Can't stop a nosebleed!!!"

You showed him...

I think he should apologize for this right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back