PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bart Scott calls Pats "turds"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for that ***inine comment by Bart Scott I just played Madden 12 against the Jets and laughed my ass off watching Bart Scott trying to cover Hernandez as Hernandez took it to the house off of PA Boot!!!! :D

And when I was done I said "Hey Bart!!! Can't stop a nosebleed!!!"

Yeah.

Maybe go outside and get a little fresh air before the game Sunday?

Just a thought.

:cool:

i just played madden and turned off all penalties and obliterated brady every play. i would have modified the rosters and made the line worst, but...ya know. ;)

i just played madden and turned off all penalties and obliterated brady every play. i would have modified the rosters and made the line worst, but...ya know. ;)

You showed him...

thats how it goes here in pats land, right?

thats how it goes here in pats land, right?

I don't understand the meaning. Are you saying we live in fantasy land?

i would have modified the rosters and made the line worst, but...ya know.

3rd grade English dropout...

Unfortunately Rodney, T. Bruschi, Willie, Ty, Seymour, Colvin, vrable, or nobody else is suiting up Sunday, opposing teams players know they can talk the talk n walk the walk against the current patriots. To all pats players n fans, get used to the disrespect until the team can do something bout it.

Wow and that's what passes for wisdom at your house?

Wow, a jets player talking sh!t about the Pats? Never seen that before.

just this once i would like one of the patriots to respond to the jets taunts without repercussions from the team.

welker's response last year was brilliant, yet belichick had him punished and it may or may not have sapped the life and fire out of that team in the playoff game in foxborough.

as this team threatens to slowly descending down a road of mediocrity and disappointment, is it so much to ask for some fire and blood to at least make it a mildly entertaining journey??

There is no team in the NFL I despise more than the sh*t-talking Rats and there fatazz foot-perv of a coach. That being said, Bart Scott is a truly funny MFer. He's priceless.

Naturally, the Patriots will do nothing about it whilst the Jets shoot off at the mouth and improve their regained swagger.
LOL, are you referring to the same Jets "they did nothing about" a few weeks ago?

Amazing how quickly certain fans can give up on a team with a perennial 70% winning percentage.

What would you guys do if you actually WERE players? Would you give up after one loss, too?

Last edited:
one of the real turds got flushed today

LOL, are you referring to the same Jets "they did nothing about" a few weeks ago?

Amazing how quickly certain fans can give up on a team with a perennial 70% winning percentage.

What would you guys do if you actually WERE players? Would you give up after one loss, too?
The Patriots were functional a few weeks back. A lot has changed in a few weeks, if you hadn't noticed.

TurkJetFan = Turd Jet Fan

The Patriots were functional a few weeks back. A lot has changed in a few weeks, if you hadn't noticed.

And it will change again. For the better. The Jest had a dismal 3 wk debacle, and they're....well...er... OK, bad example. But you get my drift. We have no choice. This is the hand we've been dealt. Hey, it's the Pats, it could be worse, We could be jest fans. :scared:

just this once i would like one of the patriots to respond to the jets taunts without repercussions from the team.

welker's response last year was brilliant, yet belichick had him punished and it may or may not have sapped the life and fire out of that team in the playoff game in foxborough.

as this team threatens to slowly descending down a road of mediocrity and disappointment, is it so much to ask for some fire and blood to at least make it a mildly entertaining journey??

They can have fire and blood and still keep their mouths shut. Getting into a war of words in the media may satiate some fans like you but does nothing to help win on the field.
Some of you guys sound like the biggest fair weather fans. Maybe a 7-9 year would weed some of you guys out.

They can have fire and blood and still keep their mouths shut. Getting into a war of words in the media may satiate some fans like you but does nothing to help win on the field.
Some of you guys sound like the biggest fair weather fans. Maybe a 7-9 year would weed some of you guys out.

I always laugh at homers who think they are special because they never say anything wrong about the pats or BB.
So you call the other guy a fair weather fan. What does that do for you? Do u get a cookie or do u just do it for free?

Last edited:
Code:
I always get a laugh out homers who think they are special because they never say anything wrong about the pats or BB.
So you call the other guy a fair weather fan. What does that do for you? Do u get a cookie or do u just do it for free?

chocolate_chip_cookies-3102.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back