PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bart Scott calls Pats "turds"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always laugh at homers who think they are special because they never say anything wrong about the pats or BB.
So you call the other guy a fair weather fan. What does that do for you? Do u get a cookie or do u just do it for free?

I actually believe that the over the top homers (not regular homers) are some of the biggest fairweather and bandwagon fans. Fairweather fans usually attach themselves to some team or dynasty in hopes that said team can deliver them a championship. They get so emotionally invested in it that they have trouble admitting that the team they latched onto has any deficiencies or personnel issues whatsoever when it's painfully obvious that they do. When the team goes on a losing streak, they take their ball and go home, coming back only when the team is doing well. Sound familiar?

Just for that ***inine comment by Bart Scott I just played Madden 12 against the Jets and laughed my ass off watching Bart Scott trying to cover Hernandez as Hernandez took it to the house off of PA Boot!!!! :D

And when I was done I said "Hey Bart!!! Can't stop a nosebleed!!!"

Bart will never trash talk the Patriots again!

Did he update us on where the Jets defense is ranked? Last I heard of him there was claims of "WE DAT THIRD RANKD DEFENCE"

A player who studies the statistics as much as I do, love it.

Anyone ask Bart exactly which turd got flushed last night?

Anybody actually SEE Bart Scott anywhere last night? The man was a ghost.

He flushed himself. Really hard to do. Clearly impressive feat though.

lol!

I was more happy that LadyT had nothing to show for those grandoise declarations before the game began.

They played a ton of sub package last night. Bart Scott is the odd man out in those situations. He did have a nice view though.....

I saw a couple of flashes to him huffing and puffing and out of shape.

That is Bart Scott though. The only time anyone hears from him is during the week when he is spouting off. He is useless to the Jets.

The only time I saw Bart Scott is when he almost took out his teammate knees by flying in to tackle Deion Branch.

Unfortunately Rodney, T. Bruschi, Willie, Ty, Seymour, Colvin, vrable, or nobody else is suiting up Sunday, opposing teams players know they can talk the talk n walk the walk against the current patriots. To all pats players n fans, get used to the disrespect until the team can do something bout it.

Well, they did something about it... Now what?

Naturally, the Patriots will do nothing about it whilst the Jets shoot off at the mouth and improve their regained swagger.

Uh? Care to rephrase that in the light of new information? The only swagger the YETS might have today is probably from coffee cramps.

Scott is on the back 9 of his career and hasn't been a 3-down, disruptive force on defense for a couple of years now.

Let him talk. Who cares.

Sadly Bart Scott is just a situational player nowadays. Certainly overpaid since he is paid like a 4 down player. Should of paid attention when he was younger to pass defense drills.

lol!

I was more happy that LadyT had nothing to show for those grandoise declarations before the game began.

Ah, yes indeed, so glad to that show boat doing the usual nada....

I guess we all know who the Burglar of the topic is :)

this only comes in 2XL what size does Bart Scott? I want to buy him 1 and 1 for RAYRAY as well.

RayRAY!!!! what size are you? send me your address :cool:

My dollar RayRAY...

12376810v2147483647_350x350_Front_Color-BlackWhite.jpg

Bart Scott is such a sack of ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye