PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Baldelli

SmokeShowin

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Went to the Pawsox game tonight. Didn't realize that it was the start of Rocco's rehab stint. Nothing great to report, 0-3 with a sacrifice to almost the 400' mark in center field.

Got a nice ovation from the crowd and we lucked out, the rain held off until just after the game.

All in all a good game.

Last edited:
Went to the Pawsox game tonight. Didn't realize that it was the start of Rocco's rehab stint. Nothing great to report, 0-3 with a sacrifice to almost the 400' mark in center field.

Got a nice ovation from the crowd and we lucked out, the rain held off until just after the game.

All in all a good game.
do you know how many games hes going to be rehabbing? im going to a game in pawtucket this week.

Last edited:
do you know how many games hes going to be rehabbing? im going to a game in pawtucket this week.

From ESPN website

Barring a setback, Baldelli (hamstring) should be activated during Boston's next homestand beginning Wednesday, the Boston Herald reports.

He wasn't really hustling down the line, but it was his first night back.

I'll definately be back in June for at least 2 games, maybe sooner depending who has our tix. Our FD association has 4 seats in the first row right above the Sox dugout.

Gotta love my Lt and my other buddy from the FD. They know how unemployment has been screwing me and kept buying me beers all night even though I said I didn't want them.
:D

Last edited:
Can he play shortstop when he comes back?:confused:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick