PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua's brilliant predictions on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
he goes under two names coheed&cambria and the other is finzman13. I've nailed his many aliases before. trust me its him. hes not admitting it yet but its just a matter of time

I will be on the lookout...:)

he goes under two names coheed&cambria and the other is finzman13. I've nailed his many aliases before. trust me its him. hes not admitting it yet but its just a matter of time
I thought C@C might be him but there was no (Aquaaah) there in the posts if you get what i mean.

Let's see, Wes Welker has all of ONE TD reception in 3 years. Man, I'm crazy for predicting that. Get real, moron!
Yup, and man hadn't walked on the moon in 1968 yet, either. :bricks:

Why was Aqua banned ... we need trolls like him .. it's like target practice. :p

Why was Aqua banned ... we need trolls like him .. it's like target practice. :p
I don't remember but i agree with you Aquaaah was nothing if not entertaining,especially at this time of the year. Aqwaaah wa the troll of the century.
And you could work out new material on him. :D:rocker:

Last edited:

Finzman is not him, but I'm pretty sure C&C is now. I think you've finally convinced me, patspride and I didn't even have to do an IP check! ;)

I thought C@C might be him but there was no (Aquaaah) there in the posts if you get what i mean.
After reading some more I take this back.

Finzman is not him, but I'm pretty sure C&C is now. I think you've finally convinced me, patspride and I didn't even have to do an IP check! ;)
i can pick him out a mile away. hes admitting it now in the throw the dolphins a bone thread. go read it for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST