PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua4Ever04 ... once and for all, put up or shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
fgssand said:
YOUR ON!!..........My check will be mailed over the weekend and will get there by Weds. See the address below.

Our moderator Miguel will let the group know when the checks arrive. You will be banned if you do not send your check, not to mention a real scumbag should you mess with those less fortunate, - so please, do not fool around here.

My $250 to your $50. Pats win more games in 2006 than Dolphins, regular season only.

Bread of Life
511 Main Street
Malden, MA 02148-3918
ATTN: Mea Quinn Mustone

I didn't say to the charity bro. I said between you and me, no charity involved.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I didn't say to the charity bro. I said between you and me, no charity involved.

Go back and read the original bet "bro"....put up or shut up. I called you out....

Last edited:
just take his 50 after you win it and donate it to the charity.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Figures a no-character, no-morals, no-credibility punk would say that.

bishbash said:
Figures a no-character, no-morals, no-credibility punk would say that.

Or an 18 year kid who barely has any money. F*** you dude, don't call me a punk when you don't even know who I am.

Last edited:
Aqua4Ever04 said:

You should be donating all the money you can to homeless shelters now while you are young, becuase it seems to me that an 18 year old kid from Florida that plays online poker for a living is quite likely to end up with a tray in hand at one in the not-too-distant future.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Or an 18 year kid who barely has any money. F*** you dude, don't call me a punk when you don't even know who I am.

I'd call you a loser.
"You are what you are" Duane Parcells.

Aqua4Ever04 said:

Then shut up.....you will take the bet if the money comes your way......but not for charity. You are a punk.....

Last chance, make it 10-1....my $250 to your $25 - my check goes out Monday, no matter what you do.

Either make the bet, send your check or leave here forever....loser.

fgssand said:
Then shut up.....you will take the bet if the money comes your way......but not for charity. You are a punk.....

Last chance, make it 10-1....my $250 to your $25 - my check goes out Monday, no matter what you do.

Either make the bet, send your check or leave here forever....loser.

I have to pay money to use this site basically? I have just as much a right as you do. So no I will not do that nor will I leave. Deal with it. I barely ever post in the main forum and if I do, no one is forcing you to read it.

jimmyjames said:
You should be donating all the money you can to homeless shelters now while you are young, becuase it seems to me that an 18 year old kid from Florida that plays online poker for a living is quite likely to end up with a tray in hand at one in the not-too-distant future.

Because I make extra money playing online poker means I don't have a future? I think it's smart making money off something I'm good at while I earn my degree. I think it's funny how you guys throw all these assumptions around like you know me or something. Shutup douche bag.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Because I make extra money playing online poker means I don't have a future? I think it's smart making money off something I'm good at while I earn my degree. I think it's funny how you guys throw all these assumptions around like you know me or something. Shutup douche bag.
Insulting people...:rolleyes:

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I have to pay money to use this site basically? I have just as much a right as you do. So no I will not do that nor will I leave. Deal with it. I barely ever post in the main forum and if I do, no one is forcing you to read it.

Just trying to see if you cared to put your Dolphin money where your mouth was....we now all know that you really never intended to back up what you wrote or you would have.

Read all you want, post all you to care to....just don't go boasting about your team and ragging on mine unless you are prepared to show the courage of your convictions.

I am now done with you......your true colors were clear for all to see.

Take care Dolphin fan....

Aqua4Ever04 said:

I know exactly who and what you are. A coward. Nothing but a complete and total moral and physical coward.

You talk big shyt behind a computer keyboard, but don't understand the concept of manning up when someone calls you on your swagger and bluster.

You hide behind excuses and continue to pointlessly argue with people because your too much of an arsewipe to realize that you have become this thread's joke with your immaturity and repeated return to get more beatings in your inane desire to get the last word in. Newshflash for ya, Sport-O- you are not WORTHY of getting the last word in. Unless you decide to man up and answer the call, you will get nothing but grief here.

You're a complete disgrace as a Dolphins fan because you come to a rival site to talk trash, but then don't have the moral courage to answer a simple challenge, one that could help someone out considerably. You'd be surprised how far $50 would go for the needy, but you're too busy trying to weasel money for your own personal gain to see the bigger picture.

It's a small thing...you continuing to whine and argue semantics about 50 f-ing dollars. But it's a big thing that speaks about your complete and total lack of character.

You cry about people calling you a punk, but "not knowing you."

You're wrong. You've taught me everything I need to know about you. And that is- you ARE a punk. A loser. An anonymous turd who hides behind the bluster of a pathetic team, but who then can't grab his own balls long enough to answer the simple challenge. I guess you could say that's because there's absolutely nothing there.

Shoo, shoo little fly. Go away. You had a chance to demonstrate some integrity and moral courage and you blew it.

fgssand said:
Just trying to see if you cared to put your Dolphin money where your mouth was....we now all know that you really never intended to back up what you wrote or you would have.

Read all you want, post all you to care to....just don't go boasting about your team and ragging on mine unless you are prepared to show the courage of your convictions.

I am now done with you......your true colors were clear for all to see.

Take care Dolphin fan....

I've said several times I will bet you. I just didn't agree to your conditions. Why can't you do it my way? I will continue to go about myself that way I do and you better believe when the Fins beat the Pats and win the division I will be all over this place because of all the insults and ridiculous statements I've been fed. You guys think you're invisible and I will make sure you all know you're not.

Dude, aren't you the guy who was taiking about 40 year old guys in their underware, in front of the keyboard?
But you are a student who makes his money from online poker?
Dip****, loser.

Aqua4Ever04 said:

You are a PUNK. You were just bragging about playing and winning all the time at on line poker. So, either you were lying about barely having any money or you were lying about how good you are. Either way, you just proved, beyond a shadow of a doubt, you have no credibility.

You are nothing but a loser.

CrazyDave said:
Dude, aren't you the guy who was taiking about 40 year old guys in their underware, in front of the keyboard?
But you are a student who makes his money from online poker?
Dip****, loser.
lol... nice call... dipsh!t loser for sure.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I will continue to go about myself that way I do and you better believe when the Fins beat the Pats and win the division I will be all over this place because of all the insults and ridiculous statements I've been fed. You guys think you're invisible and I will make sure you all know you're not.
invisible? or, invincible, jack@ss?

you will disappear from this board, like every other mutant fish fan does every year... it gets old, year after year... put up your money if you really believe in your team... looks like you got punk'd. a good poker player never would have flinched.

I like how you guys use one 18 year old kid for your comic relief. It's pathetic that all you have to look forward too is to rip on some kid on a message board. As for the poker player thing, I don't see why that makes me a loser. I love doing it and I make good money doing it. As for the bet, what does that have to do with me playing poker? I said a million times I would bet despite being very uncomfortable with an online bet with a bunch of douche bags I don't know who wouldn't pay me any way. Seriously, who wants to throw $50 on the final record this year? I don't really know how the conditions behind this work but whatever you guys want.

PatsWorldChamps said:
invisible? or, invincible, jack@ss?

you will disappear from this board, like every other mutant fish fan does every year... it gets old, year after year... put up your money if you really believe in your team... looks like you got punk'd. a good poker player never would have flinched.

Hey moron, check this out.

Definition provided by The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition. Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Other important copyright information here.

invisible:

Adjective
1. Impossible to see; not visible: Air is invisible. 2. Not accessible to view; hidden: mountain peaks invisible in the fog. 3. Not easily noticed or detected; inconspicuous: "The poor are politically invisible" (Michael Harrington). 4. Not published in financial statements: an invisible asset.
Noun
One that is invisible.

I don't see why that is a wrong doing on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back