PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua4ever pays up!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...Aqua paid the principal on the bet

what about the vig on 6 months?

Moose and Rocco seen packing baseball bats and heading out west....

Seems like a mixed reaction and to those questioning how much it was, it was the full $50. Thanks, fgssand, I hoe my money helps fill some stomachs tonight.

No more bet talk, let the football conversation begin.

Seems like a mixed reaction and to those questioning how much it was, it was the full $50. Thanks, fgssand, I hoe my money helps fill some stomachs tonight.

Right on man..............:rocker:

Well done Aqua. I also have to give you credit. You don't run and hide like so many. You face the music week after week. Still plenty of room on the Patriots Wagon, if you want to hop onboard. :)

Haaa, nice try. ;)

Never going to happen, but thanks for the kind words, I can't imagine rooting for any one but the Fins ever in my life. Yes, they're 0-9, as a fan you just have to adapt and look at the positives and look towards the draft/fa and all that jazz.

Our time will come, these times make the contending teams that much funner to enjoy.

Yeah, but the dollar's value is decreasing, you welcher.

:D

Last edited:
I respect your loyalty to your team aqua as should any of the real pats fans that when through the 1-15 seasons (the worst i went through but hey i am not that old) and now you know better then to accept any bets aganst the Pats LOL

didn't you say over and over again you never made the bet? so your admitting your a liar ?i never want to read you ever questioning BB the pats or anybody here when it comes to character issues like class or the lack of it .

I stand corrected on the amount.
However I also stand by the contentin that no congrats are warranted to someone who avoids paying off their bets and finally gets harrassed into it.

leave the guy alone maybe he is attepmting to turn over a new leaf it was paid so stop attacking him and let him be if he hangs himslewf again the so be it

did he pay off the whole bet or just part of it? you know what your right .he also lied over and over again saying he never made the bet.aqua just admitted to everyone that hes a liar by paying off the bet .why pay a lost bet if you never made the bet right? now all he has to do is honor his other lost bet and leave this site .

Period. Then space. Then capital letter.

Last edited:
Thank You Aqua forever.

I alsorespectyou for hanging with your team during the bad times. Heaven knows we Pats fans have had to do plenty of that as well...:D

I stand corrected on the amount.
However I also stand by the contentin that no congrats are warranted to someone who avoids paying off their bets and finally gets harrassed into it.

Rightfully so. I didn't do it for guys like you, did it for sand and the charity. The reason it wasn't paid is because the terms wern't clear. Once I relized sand wanted it to go the chairty I understood the exact terms, and yes, turning a new leaf is also a good way to put it.

Bravo, Aqua! Now let's see if your team can win a game. :p

My gawd, the lengths a 'phins fan will go to in order to be able to continue sucking up to Patriot fans. :D

My gawd, the lengths a 'phins fan will go to in order to be able to continue sucking up to Patriot fans. :D
lol its pathetic isnt it.i could see if it was a dolphin board .hes desperate

Nice job Aqua I hope your team wins this week.
Props to Aqua, but I still hope the Dolphins lose. 16-0 and 0-16 has the nice symmetry of the 0-31 31-0 first-last games of the 2003 season.

Want me to grab a latter for that ass kissing? My god I knew a lot of you were conceeded but this is a joke. You need a reality check if you think all other fans want to suck up to you.

did he pay off the whole bet or just part of it? you know what your right .he also lied over and over again saying he never made the bet.aqua just admitted to everyone that hes a liar by paying off the bet .why pay a lost bet if you never made the bet right? now all he has to do is honor his other lost bet and leave this site .

Why should the scumbag get any credit? It took him over 6 months to pay off his 1st debt and we should be happy?

Jeez, and I thought I was tough on trolls :eek:

He did the right thing. Cut him some slack. Poor guy's team is stuck with Ginn when they could have had Welker for a lot less money.

Plus they have a 26 year-old draftee. He looked good because he was a grown man playing against boys. For those who think Beck will transfer his college skills to the NFL, I have two words: Chris Weinke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back