PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Drive for Five Campaign

I saw you on the Jumbotron yesterday at the game! Very cool.

@Miguel

The paypal link isn't working. Not sure if it's my computer or not.

Can you or someone verify the link?

Thanks

have let the Bread of Life know

Sorry, I should have updated that post. Paypal's entire website was unreachable..

It's up now.

I will contribute today.

Miguel, thanks for all your efforts.

I've just given but couldn't see the "purpose" field when I paid via PayPal, so I emailed the address they gave as the donations co-ordinator, but that bounced. I'll PM you.

It's a great cause -- let me encourage others to support it (and let's hope that you have to close the campaign this coming February!)

I put the "Pats drive for five" comment in the "Special Instructions section to the seller" option.

upload_2016-10-13_10-44-30.png

Can someone help me please? I am not techical. I can't find the button to push to donate. Thanks for you help. I tried the button in Tony2046's post but doesn't do anything.

Can someone help me please? I am not techical. I can't find the button to push to donate. Thanks for you help. I tried the button in Tony2046's post but doesn't do anything.
Go to Miguel's first post, hit the link to his salary cap page and go all the way to the bottom. Don't forget to add a comment when you donate, Drive for 5.

Our Mission
Bread of Life is a faith-based ministry serving the communities north of Boston, with a mission to feed the body and to nurture the soul. We strive to feed the hungry, the homeless, the needy and the isolated; to offer spiritual nurture, support and hospitality; to promote greater peace and justice by addressing broader issues of hunger, poverty, and need; and to conduct our work in a spirit of respect and nonviolence.

Home

Only 1 game stands in the way of TFB an #5. @Miguel How close are we to the 5K?

Hi Miguel
My totals up until today is 1326.00 overall.

We had 1016.00 through 7/31/16 and then the following monthly totals:
August- 20.00
September- 20.00
October- 85.00
November- 40.00
December- 35.00
January 2017 so far- 110.00

Donated, and big props to you Miguel for backing a worthy cause and helping us to contribute to the same.

Hi Miguel

I just put $100 in and got a receipt, but there was nowhere to note that it was part of your Drive for Five. Maybe you could tell the Bread of Life folks to add it to their total.

Mike

Add another $295 yesterday. Yeah, us.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back