PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua4ever pays up!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I couldn't give two ****s about people here; a lot of them are low life scum that just log on to talk down onto others just so they feel better about their pathetic lives (and I include you in that after your recent lie.)

Did you have a second point to make or was it just a "first of all" nonsensical rant??

Tell you what I will go $200 to the charity straight up against your $50 and then the bet proceeds from there as stated in my last challenge to you (which you have yet to respond too).

First of all, I couldn't give two ****s about people here; a lot of them are low life scum that just log on to talk down onto others just so they feel better about their pathetic lives (and I include you in that after your recent lie.)

Then why do you post here? Just sad...

And why are you allowed to post here. I thought you were banned for douchery.

And why are you allowed to post here. I thought you were banned for douchery.

stealing_my_bag.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide_Receiver

Did you have a second point to make or was it just a "first of all" nonsensical rant??

Tell you what I will go $200 to the charity straight up against your $50 and then the bet proceeds from there as stated in my last challenge to you (which you have yet to respond too).

My my, somebody has been VERY quiet since being challenged to another bet....what a mouse you are little boy.

How do you shut a Doofan up?? Challenge him to a wager, especially when a charity is involved.

Disclaimer - I do not mess around with charity and certainly not Bread of Life, I told Miguel I will be making a donation no matter what the outcome of this apparent non wager,

Junior just dropped a bomb! **** yeah!

As for the bet, I decline. I think Miami will win the division, but I'm not making a bet with you; not a chance.

Junior just dropped a bomb! **** yeah!

As for the bet, I decline. I think Miami will win the division, but I'm not making a bet with you; not a chance.

No, in your tiny hindbrain you KNOW that the Phins will lose the AFCE to the Pats. Otherwise why not pass up an opportunity to show some sack and make the bet? Oh wait, you have no sack. My bad.

Remember, it was YOU who came HERE boasting about the Phins.

"As for the bet, I decline. I think Miami will win the division, but I'm not making a bet with you; not a chance."

Everytime you "think" you weaken the nation.

What a skirt you are, "Doofin fan of the year", yet you won't show it by making a bet which in your feeble mind is a sure thing.

My respect for you lessens every passing second; the more garbage you post, the more pathetic you become.

So you've got that going for you.

"As for the bet, I decline. I think Miami will win the division, but I'm not making a bet with you; not a chance."

Everytime you "think" you weaken the nation.

What a skirt you are, "Doofin fan of the year", yet you won't show it by making a bet which in your feeble mind is a sure thing.

My respect for you lessens every passing second; the more garbage you post, the more pathetic you become.

So you've got that going for you.
Great point........

Why the **** would I bet on this site? Honestly, how can any sick demented mind conjure up the idea that I would figure that to be a good idea?

"Why the **** would I bet on this site? Honestly, how can any sick demented mind conjure up the idea that I would figure that to be a good idea?"

Because we think the world of you here Aqua, you effin douchebag.

Why the **** would I bet on this site? Honestly, how can any sick demented mind conjure up the idea that I would figure that to be a good idea?

I guess helping out a few hungry people for a day wasn't a good idea for you.......

Where I come from, you either out up or shut up when called out.

Choose one.

I guess helping out a few hungry people for a day wasn't a good idea for you.......

Where I come from, you either out up or shut up when called out.

Choose one.

Girls don't subscribe to that code.

I figured it out. Behind that screen persona, Aqua is actually a girl.

Then again, that would be an insult to females, so maybe Aqua is simply asexual.

didn't you say over and over again you never made the bet? so your admitting your a liar ?i never want to read you ever questioning BB the pats or anybody here when it comes to character issues like class or the lack of it .
ya what he said

Ginn wasn't the guy we got for Welker, we got Satele. Ginn and Welker are 2 completely differnet players, Welker would be half as effective on the Fins as he is to the Pats right now. Satele is one of the 10 best centers in the league already, we made out quite alright there.

Chris Weinke has no rellevance to John Beck. If that's your expectation of Beck, prepare to be wrong. Listen to Jaworski talk about Beck, I'll take his work over yours. ;)

satele sucks bro, ginn sucks beck sucks.. wtf are you talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back