PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Apparently the Pats/Hawks game was one of the better ones last week. Replay tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Anyone else watching? It's on in about 2 minutes.

I normally wouldn't but I'm curious to see the evolution of the D from the first half to the second half. I enjoyed a little bit of the replay last time we won, because there was no tension.

I also want another look at this play:

Q: On the play from the Seahawks game where Seneca Wallace had that run on their last drive, from a coaching standpoint when a player pulls up it looks like he doesn’t want to pick up the 15 yard penalty there, which we have seen quite a bit of this year. How do you coach that?

BB: Play until the runner is on the ground or he is out of bounds. We have seen that before – players and quarterbacks especially running to the sideline. They get to the sideline and then pull it down, stay in-bounds and try to tightrope it down the sideline or fake like they are going out of bounds and sprint past the defender. We just have to be alert in all of those situations and finish the plays. I wouldn’t say play until the whistle because that isn’t accurate anymore, but play until the runner is down and until the possession of the ball is clear at the end of the play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back