PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

APB on Tedi Bruschi

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabthepat

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
What ever happened to Tedi Bruschi? Has he just disappeared or what? I see more Seau than Tedi on the field. Is he just slowing down?

rabthepat said:
What ever happened to Tedi Bruschi? Has he just disappeared or what? I see more Seau than Tedi on the field. Is he just slowing down?

He's 33 and not the same player he was 2 or 3 years ago. But if age were the only factor i don't know how to explain Seau's suddeny spryness.

He's making lots of tackles, just no big plays. Is he still playing Ted Johnson's old role, as opposed to Tedy's ? If so that would explain it as that more of the
"blow up the run" role.

BelichickFan said:
He's making lots of tackles, just no big plays. Is he still playing Ted Johnson's old role, as opposed to Tedy's ? If so that would explain it as that more of the
"blow up the run" role.

BelichickFan said:
He's making lots of tackles, just no big plays"?????

You're kidding right??? 2 tackles against the Vikings and 3 against the Dolts? I'm wondering where he is.................I MISS HIM!!!! especially now with Rodney gone!!

Trust me.....love him to death (as well as my son), but I have to concur with this post. Hope he comes back next week against the Jesters!!

just cuz he isnt making tackles means hes slowing down..if our Run D last 2 weeks has been at its best..why worry? have there big any big plays against Bruschi? i dont think so. hes fine

PSU said:
BelichickFan said:
You're kidding right??? 2 tackles against the Vikings and 3 against the Dolts?
3 tackles, 4 assists against Indy who throws a lot isn't unreasonable. I didn't look at the Viking game. Bottom line, with teams not running on as as they aren't, this isn't one of my concerns - the inside guys must be doing their jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back