PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone watching the Super Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinhWoodhead

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I'm not. I've stopped watching the Celtics games too.....

No, but that's mainly due to my daughter's hockey tournament than a shunning of football.

I'm going to go over Tom Brady's house — hear it's pretty nice. Looking forward to getting his thoughts on trading Gronk for Revis. G's making nachos — can't wait.

I will follow the score on the internet and the moment the Ravens start losing i wil lturn on the tv. Just for the sheer pleasure of watching Ray lewis and Suggs' sad ugly face on the tv . If there is someone in the heavens above us they will not let a murderer win the SB and walk off into the sunset

I think I might actually watch the entire game this year, even have a little get-together. I really don't hate either team, but would love to see the Ravens lose and I think there is a good chance of that happening. If they do happen to win, I have two buddies who are 49ers fans. So they may get back some of what they've given.

I really don't hate either team,

images

IT IS THE RAVENS who are playing the SB not our PATS

but would love to see the Ravens lose and I think there is a good chance of that happening

Applause.gif

I will be watching. I believe the Ravens will win, unfortunately.

Seem I am in the minority, but it's the last football game of the year, and we'll have a house full, just not emotionally invested in either team, 'cept for Moss.

images

IT IS THE RAVENS who are playing the SB not our PATS

Applause.gif

I base this simply on:

If the Ravens are playing Steelers. I go Ravens.
If Ravens are playing Peyton Manning's team: Colts or Denver, I go Ravens.
If Ravens play Jets, I go Ravens.
If Ravens play Giants, I go Ravens.

All this is based on playoff-positioning not being a factor.

Of course, I'd love to see them lose in the SB, but if they don't, I wouldn't be as pissed as if one of those other teams won it.

of course i am...why wouldn't i? I am not going my feelings hurt the pats aren't in it :rolleyes:

In general, I don't watch the Super Bowl when the Pats lose in the AFCCG. It's too fresh. Which just means that I didn't watch in 2006 and don't plan to this year.

I haven't decided yet, but I probably won't be able to stay away. Would love to see SF win and Randy get a ring. Hoping someone will invite me over to drink heavily (LOL- but I will probably end up inviting others over to drink heavily).

No, I'd rather see a movie. Haven't seen Lincoln yet.

Watching it with some close friends from the Bay Area. The double whammy of seeing 1) a smile on a good friends face and 2) the Ravens get punked by a vastly superior team is not something I want to miss.

I will definately be watching. After the SB, there is no football for 8 months. :( The added bonus will be ofcourse to see the Ravens lose..<keeping fingers crossed>

I'm going to go over Tom Brady's house — hear it's pretty nice. Looking forward to getting his thoughts on trading Gronk for Revis. G's making nachos — can't wait.

you had me until the nachos. G's a health nut. Skinny.

of course i am...why wouldn't i? I am not going my feelings hurt the pats aren't in it :rolleyes:

Same here. I'm surprised so many people are saying no. Apparently the divide between Pats fans and football fans is greater than I thought. Heck, during the off season I'll watch games from all teams on NFL Game Rewind.

In general, I don't watch the Super Bowl when the Pats lose in the AFCCG. It's too fresh. Which just means that I didn't watch in 2006 and don't plan to this year.

see i don't get this...you really can't get over the loss? it's not like they are going to suck next year..they will be in the final 8 or 4 again next year most likely with the talent on this team. Even with a what looks like a very tough schedule next year..they play in the AFC east

Go out...smoke something and chill out..it's just a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back