PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone listen to A. Thomas interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.
His middle initial is D so thats why hes called AD Thomas also All Day.

Q: Compare Baltimore to New England for us.

AD: Doesnt like to compare Baltimore to New England. Each have there own pros and cons and he just would rather focus on being here rather than anything else.

Q: How do you stay focused as a player hearing all the talk about The 4th Super Bowl for the Patriots?

AD: Im focusing on the Jets right now, i dont even know who we play after the Jets. Its our job as professionals to take it one game at a time and not think ahead. There are 31 other teams trying to put rings on their fingers too. Be your best week in and week out and worry about the next game as it comes.

Q: Looking forward to camp?

AD: I dont know if im looking forward to camp. (joking) I'm looking forward to playing and getting to know the guys. Getting comfortable getting in the system learning the defense. Excited and anxious to get to camp and learn something new.

Q: You've had to move from Baltimore to here so how has that transition been?

AD: Tough. Building a home and it wont be finished until June. Lives in a hotel right now. Family doesnt always come and see him. He's flown about 40 times in two months back and forth. Really just wants to settle down.

Q: How did your football camp go recently?

AD: Great. 881 kids attended. They fished were fed. Had a ton of fun. Really enjoyed it.

Q: Last question. You've had quite an established charity program in Baltimore do you plan on doing anything up here?

AD: Probably wont wait until he settled before starting up a couple of charities here and there. Cant wait to do something in this region.

Thanks much, SB54! Good stuff there.

This quote seems to come straight from the Official Patriot's Bible, Belichick Chapter 1, Verse 18:

AD: Im focusing on the Jets right now, i dont even know who we play after the Jets. Its our job as professionals to take it one game at a time and not think ahead. There are 31 other teams trying to put rings on their fingers too. Be your best week in and week out and worry about the next game as it comes.

Last edited:
Thanks for the Transcript Sean.
Thomas will be a team captain by mid season if not sooner, IMHO.

Last edited:

This quote seems to come straight from the Official Patriot's Bible, Belichick Chapter 1, Verse 18:

No problem.

DefenseRules said:
Thanks for the Transcript Sean.
Thomas will be a team captain by mid season if not sooner, IMHO.

No prob LPF, I agree on the team captain thing. But more as 1 captain amongst others.

His middle initial is D so thats why hes called AD Thomas also All Day.

Q: Compare Baltimore to New England for us.

AD: Doesnt like to compare Baltimore to New England. Each have there own pros and cons and he just would rather focus on being here rather than anything else.

Q: How do you stay focused as a player hearing all the talk about The 4th Super Bowl for the Patriots?

Q: Looking forward to camp?

AD: I dont know if im looking forward to camp. (joking) I'm looking forward to playing and getting to know the guys. Getting comfortable getting in the system learning the defense. Excited and anxious to get to camp and learn something new.

Q: You've had to move from Baltimore to here so how has that transition been?

AD: Tough. Building a home and it wont be finished until June. Lives in a hotel right now. Family doesnt always come and see him. He's flown about 40 times in two months back and forth. Really just wants to settle down.

Q: How did your football camp go recently?

AD: Great. 881 kids attended. They fished were fed. Had a ton of fun. Really enjoyed it.

Q: Last question. You've had quite an established charity program in Baltimore do you plan on doing anything up here?

AD: Probably wont wait until he settled before starting up a couple of charities here and there. Cant wait to do something in this region.

Yea, he said people that don't know call him AT but it's AD, like A.D. Thomas.

Right after NE signed AD a Ravens fan told me the nick name was his first and middle initials. I had been calling him AD from before the signing but I only knew about All Day back then, and not it actually being based on him first and middle initial. So, people stop calling him AT, since he wants you to call him AD, lol!

It absolutely sounds like he's injested a strong dose of the cool-aid! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick