PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good Tory Holt interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
very cool dude im hopeing he has a big year

oldnews.jpg

Thanks man, cool interview. I've always liked Holt, but just hearing him and the way he goes about things makes me really thrilled that he's a Patriot. I understand he isn't what he once was, but that doesn't mean he won't help this football team...I think he'll help out a lot.

I hadn't seen that before so thanks for posting. Really comes across as a very intelligent mature person. I think he will have a great influence on the younger players in the locker room too.

I never heard a Galloway interview, maybe he was impressive too, but Holt is REALLY impressive; all the talk about attention to deal and professionalism has to be music to Tommy's ears; "if the play is called for 16 yards, run it at 16 yards. If you can't do it, you can't play".

Thanks for the link! This kinda stuff really makes us fans excited about the season.

This guy is pretty well spoken. He's tough and smart, and I have pretty high hopes for him this year.
Torry Holt Interview - 5/11/2010

Thanks for posting, no idea how his on-field performance will go but he's definitely serious, intent, and well-spoken. He'll be an asset, I'm looking forward to seeing him out there. Welcome to NE:rocker:

Torry Holt. Wow.
He seems to be really professional, smart, mature player.
Also a leader type, he essentially helped mentor Mike Sims-Walker.
I think he'll be a good influence on Price, Tate, Edelman, etc.
He'll contribute in more than one way, not just on the field but in the locker room.

He also come off so well talking to the press. This might relieve the media pressure a bit from other guys.
There's a LOT to like about this player acquisition for the Pats.
I'm really liking the way this team is shaping up.
And his stats aren't too bad recently either, and since he depends more on being 'crafty' now then flat out speed, I think he's a great fit and can contribute even this late in his career.

I'd definitely take 700 yards from our #2 receiver.
Torry Holt NFL & AFL Football Statistics | Pro-Football-Reference.com

I'm excited about Holt joining this team. He just has everything you could want in a player, even if his physical tools have diminished a bit. Smart, hard-worker, good locker room guy, and has won before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes