PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone interested in an ESPN KEEPER LEAGUE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
If we can get 10 yesses, then I will start one for the board.

I haven't found many places that do keeper leagues. I like them because you don't have to re-draft every position year in and year out.

Count me in if you do a live draft that is not on a Sun, Mon, or Tues.
I work night (13 hr shifts) and sleep days on those days.

It is for fun.. No cost..

Most definitely.

Yeah I would like to try that ... when is the draft (live I hope).

Yeah I would like to try that ... when is the draft (live I hope).

The draft would be live, yes. Probably wait until the last week of August. I do want there to be at least 7 people other than myself who want to play before I start the league. No fun if we have to cancel cause of lack of interest.

I'm in... in a bunch of leagues... but no keepers... I might even have another guy that is WAY too into FF (if we need to scare up another dude to round it out). My only concern is that I might have to change the name of my squad (in every league).... almost got to be someone else that uses Grogans Heroes in this bunch of Pats fans, no? Regardless, I'm in... just let me know when the draft is and shoot me a link to sign up. Can/will give email addr. if you want, again... just let me know.

I'm interested and can draft anytime

I'm in. let me know when...

If its a keeper league though, lets do an auction type. Much more fair.

Last edited:
im in DB.

^^^^^

I'll do it,
can draft anytime

I have set up the league. Please PM me your email address so I can send you an invite. I have set it up for 12 teams and expanded rosters.. However, I am not set in stone at having the expanded rosters and am willing to cut it down to the standard if people really want it that way.

Draft is set for August 30th at 3:30 PM ET.
Draft Order will be Random and set 1 hour before the draft.

I'm in. let me know when...

If its a keeper league though, lets do an auction type. Much more fair.

What do you mean by Auction type. Explain and it could be considered.

I have set up the league. Please PM me your email address so I can send you an invite. I have set it up for 12 teams and expanded rosters.. However, I am not set in stone at having the expanded rosters and am willing to cut it down to the standard if people really want it that way.

Draft is set for August 30th at 3:30 PM ET.
Draft Order will be Random and set 1 hour before the draft.

Expanded rosters are always fun, especially when they include defensive players. The standard roster gets dull - league to league it ends up being the same old players mixed and matched among different teams. With larger rosters at least you can follow players you never would have otherwise.

OK.. I've sent out all the invites and we have one other person who'd like to join if a spot opens up.

I do have a question for everyone. Do you want to do an AUCTION type draft the way Fumbrunner said. I think he does have a point, but I am not a dictator and want as much of a consensus as possible.

I had to drop out because I can't make the draft date. My son is moving into his dorm on Sat and I am going to a concert Sat night ... no time for a draft. Sounds like a fun idea ... maybe next time.

Is the league full still? If not I'd love to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes