PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone here have a hook up for some of that James Harrison avacado ice cream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't really bother me honestly, I feel the majority of the league is on something.

The fact that this is the case is sad, but I can't really get mad at any one player.

My respect for Rodney/Nink is no less than any other player.

Doesn't really bother me honestly, I feel the majority of the league is on something.

The fact that this is the case is sad, but I can't really get mad at any one player.

My respect for Rodney/Nink is no less than any other player.

I couldn't possibly agree more. I couldn't care less about what these guys do, they all do it. I think they should be allowed to do it.

It's just fun to sh*t on Harrison for it. Great player he is though.

Just posted a similar thought in the Steelers Defense thread..

I never liked 38 year old James Harrison, but had a pretty good year played 56% of the Steelers Defensive Snaps this year and had 5 sacks to lead the team...

Wonder if he eats avocado ice cream??

maybe its deer antler spray or the guyer clinic or their ped of choice, whatever. the whole league is cheating so for anyone to point their finger at the pats is ludicrous and just excuse making loser mentality.

The NFL are a bunch of hypocrites and do are the fans.

I'm sure JH has done whatever illegally to keep playing. As have 1000s of others. It is what it is.

We've all heard other fan bases point the finger at Tom for doing stuff. Personally, I'm going to believe he is maintaining his health legally. If he's doing stuff outside of the lines, I hope fans view him as they do JH.

Of course they wont

Is there any evidence he took steroids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back