PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody stay at the new End Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Id see the End Zone is no longer open, but its called America's best value inn.. Was wondering if anybody has stayed there yet, and if they did would you recomend it.. Or should I just stay in Milford and fork out the 40 bucks for parking... Thanks..

Id see the End Zone is no longer open, but its called America's best value inn.. Was wondering if anybody has stayed there yet, and if they did would you recomend it.. Or should I just stay in Milford and fork out the 40 bucks for parking... Thanks..

The name and ownership changed... I don't think anything about the hotel has changed though other than the sign.

The Sports Bar seems nice, the guy who owns it is a jeweler whose work includes making Super Bowl rings. The motel is, well, a motel. You get what you pay for. I wouldn't call it the worst place in a world, but it is possibly the least expensive place to stay if you want to be near the stadium. Having the sports bar and restaurant is a plus, but since this is a night game, pace yourself. You can get extremely wasted, watching the 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. games, in anticipation of THE game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News