PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another "stellar" column from Borges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheatley will be better than Samuel.

If I'm going to spend $57 million over 6 years, I'll wait for a beast pass rusher.

No kidding - thouugh we'll see about Wheatley - the point is Borges' comparison of one year of Samuel's salary to the collective salaries of guys who were playing the position, were injured, and/or plugging a whole makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

No kidding - thouugh we'll see about Wheatley - the point is Borges' comparison of one year of Samuel's salary to the collective salaries of guys who were playing the position, were injured, and/or plugging a whole makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Yeah, that was baffling to me too especially when he only looked at straight salary and not even the salary cap ramifications. Borges made so many arguments that you would expect a caller to WEEI to make who has no clue about the NFL, not a sports writer with decades worth of NFL experience.

yeah.. true, that great super bowl INT really sealed the game for the pats last season..

Oh wait..

My thought exactly.
Samuel is still a great player, in my opinion, but sometimes great players still screw up (like, Brady against Miami on several occassions). The idea that if the Pats had simply kept Samuel they would have made the playoffs is just stupid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3