PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another Great Day for Moss..more of a reason for them to resighn him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
i think today really said to me that moss will be a patriots next year. I see kraft saying we need to keep moss and brady together. Look at what they do. if they let samuel go. That will free up money for moss

i think today really said to me that moss will be a patriots next year. I see kraft saying we need to keep moss and brady together. Look at what they do. if they let samuel go. That will free up money for moss

Wouldn't it make sense (i.e. CHEAPER) to tie him up now during the season than let him get market offers from other teams to compete with?

I don't know... do you really think today might be making Kraft and BB think about re-signing him? You're sure its not too soon to tell... that the jury's still out?

:rolleyes:

Of course they WANT to re-sign him... it's really a question of what Moss wants to do, and whether he wants to test the free agent market as I think he originally intended.

If that happens and Moss puts money as the #1 issue, we'll be outbid by a dozen teams at least.

It could be that overall, with Stallworth signed and showing he can get the job done as a VERY credible deep threat that BB decides to use Moss's money somewhere else (Stallworth's contract is expensive as it is).

So if this was JUST a question of BB and Kraft it'd be one thing but the ball is quite literally in Moss' court and his agent is certainly telling him to put himself out to the highest bidder.

With the rules of today. It's probably better to spend $$$ on our offense. I hate to say it. But, you can tackle def. linemen and not get called for holding. DB's can't breathe on wr's or it's Pass Inteference. Let Asante walk and don't pick up option on K.Washington. That frees up enough to keep Moss. Looking like we will probably get a top 10 pick. Hopefully, we can draft a corner ready to step in and play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe