PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

and here is borges..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacky Roberts said:
Maybe he should be more concerned about the Patriots than the Canes, Gators, and Noles. Just a thought.

OK, you've now officially passed into dope-hood.

It looks like I have to speak to you as if you have a mental disability, so here goes:

He is down there in Florida to scout NFL eligible athletes from universities and colleges in that area, with an eye towards perhaps drafting a few of them in April to help the New England Patriots organization in the future.

This is the last time I shall respond to you other to wish you a happy and safe day, make sure you eat a lunch and don't miss the short bus on the way to school.

CrazyDave said:
Oh, he's not concerned with the Pats now?

they ALLOWED AV to leave. Get it?
He left of his own free will. Not because anyone was slacking.
Maybe you should get a clue. Just a thought.

He certainly did (although Vinascumbag was gone regardless, realistically). I just hope the genius doesn't get a sunburn down there in Florida.

shmessy said:
OK, you've now officially passed into dope-hood.

It looks like I have to speak to you as if you have a mental disability, so here goes:

He is down there in Florida to scout NFL eligible athletes from universities and colleges in that area, with an eye towards perhaps drafting a few of them in April to help the New England Patriots organization in the future.

This is the last time I shall respond to you other to wish you a happy and safe day, make sure you eat a lunch and don't miss the short bus on the way to school.

Im sure thats what he was doing, then again, he's got to manage his existing team just as much as scouting, doesn't he? Doesn't he have a scouting department? What was Pioli doing? At the buffet all day?

Its great he is looking towards the future because the present is pretty much shot in my opinion.

PATSNUTme said:
And if he doesn't what will you do? Stop being a Patriots fans? Stop posting here?:eek: I hope.

I must admit I enjoy laughing at the rah rahs who drink the Kool Aid and think this guy honestly can't make a mistake. Just hysterical.

Jacky Roberts said:
He certainly did (although Vinascumbag was gone regardless, realistically). I just hope the genius doesn't get a sunburn down there in Florida.

Are you really this stupid, or are you just an a*shole? I suspect it's the latter, but I've been wrong before. 3 superbowls, numbnuts. Count 'em, three. I hope the genius behind the name Jacky Roberts chokes on that over his Cheerios.

Last edited:
Trot said:
Are you really this stupid, or are you just an a*shole? I suspect it's the latter, but I've been wrong before. 3 superbowls, numbnuts. Count 'em, three. I hope the genius behind the name Jacky Roberts chokes on that over his Cheerios.

Those 3 Super Bowls were great, but don't you want another one? I do. I guess the genius and his ego want to see if he can stripmine this team and see if he can still win. Someone needs to tell him that without Brady, Belichick would probably have been fired by now. Do you really think this guy is beyond criticism. Ask BB and he'll tell you the past means nothing, too. How can you have it both ways?

Jacky Roberts said:
Someone needs to tell him that without Brady, Belichick would probably have been fired by now. Do you really think this guy is beyond criticism. Ask BB and he'll tell you the past means nothing, too. How can you have it both ways?

Ex-squeeze me, but what does Brady have to do with this discussion, chicken little?

And no, of course I don't want to see another superbowl. I'd rather overpay for aging veterans and see the Patriots become the Celtics of the early 90s. This is why I'm still pissed off they let Milloy and Bledsoe go.

And, o citizen of moron-ica (apologies to the 3 stooges), the past is important to the extent that it reveals that their approach has worked better than any other approach, possibly better than any other in league history. But yeah, you know, the knee-jerk reactions of people who like to disparagingly call BB "the genius" should take precedence, because they surely know more than BB and Pioli. You really should write him a letter "telling him how good Brady is," especially since BB chose Brady over Bledsoe in the first place.

What a ma-roon.

Last edited:
Jacky Roberts said:

What are you talking about?
And what do you think BB could have done about AV if he were here, and not scouting players in FLA?
Please answer this question, I'n dying to know.

Trot said:
Ex-squeeze me, but what does Brady have to do with this discussion, chicken little?

And no, of course I don't want to see another superbowl. I'd rather overpay for aging veterans and see the Patriots become the Celtics of the early 90s. This is why I'm still pissed off they let Milloy and Bledsoe go.

And, o citizen of moron-ica (apologies to the 3 stooges), the past is important to the extent that it reveals that their approach has worked better than any other approach, possibly better than any other in league history. But yeah, you know, the knee-jerk reactions of people who like to disparagingly call BB "the genius" should take precedence, because they surely know more than BB and Pioli. You really should write him a letter "telling him how good Brady is," especially since BB chose Brady over Bledsoe in the first place.

What a ma-roon.

Ignorant people such as yourself seem to feel that BB could bring in 11 people off the cashier line at Stop and Shop and win because of his brilliance. Bottom line is if Brady didn't become Tom Brady, they wouldn't have won a damn thing and he would be gone now. I'm not for overpaying people, but I am for overpaying a kicker, who would have been signed for about 1/3 of what Seymour will get with some other team in about a year.

Very few individuals have the ability to change a game. QB and FG kicker are two of them. There is no one better than Vinatieri, and they let him walk. The fact they didn't even franchise the guy shows me that this team is suddenly flying by the seat of its pants. Who is his replacement? It'll be interseting to read this board when the new guy misses a big kick and costs the Pats a game, especially if its a playoff game.

AV wanted to go, so be it. But do you think the current Pats who are stuck here are happy with the fact that the team is falling apart around them and they are looking at "maybe" a second place finish next year? Its great that you buy into this "In Bill We Trust" crap, but I dont. He's a great coach, no doubt, but so was Pitino, who by missing out on Duncan didn't get 'his' Tom Brady. FYI.

CrazyDave said:
What are you talking about?
And what do you think BB could have done about AV if he were here, and not scouting players in FLA?
Please answer this question, I'n dying to know.

Maybe he could have actually shown an interest to sign the guy? Its hard for me to believe that they had no desire to bring him back considering the dearth of available kickers out there. Vanderjagt? Give me a break. I'd rather have no one than him. Hopefully they draft the kid from UVA, but then again, the last kicker they drafted from the ACC (Sisson) didnt' exactly work out too well...

Jacky Roberts said:
Maybe he could have actually shown an interest to sign the guy? Its hard for me to believe that they had no desire to bring him back considering the dearth of available kickers out there. Vanderjagt? Give me a break. I'd rather have no one than him. Hopefully they draft the kid from UVA, but then again, the last kicker they drafted from the ACC (Sisson) didnt' exactly work out too well...

Maybe they had a desire to bring him bach, but the money was an issue? Ever thin of that?
Shown an intrest? Like take him to dinner? WTF?
For the last time - AV WANTED TO LEAVE!!! Get It?

Bottom line is if Brady didn't become Tom Brady, they wouldn't have won a damn thing and he would be gone now. I'm not for overpaying people, but I am for overpaying a kicker, who would have been signed for about 1/3 of what Seymour will get with some other team in about a year.

Its great that you buy into this "In Bill We Trust" crap, but I dont. He's a great coach, no doubt, but so was Pitino, who by missing out on Duncan didn't get 'his' Tom Brady.

--------------------------------
You are breathtakingly dense. "If Tom Brady didn't become Tom Brady"-- WTF does this mean, exactly?

And this quote also sums you up nicely: " I'm not for overpaying people, but I am for overpaying a kicker"---well, which one is it, dumbo?

And comparing RP to BB, priceless!!!!! If RP had an iota of the talent that BB does, he would have been able to find players, like, I dunno, Tom Brady (6th rounder, o ignoramus). But wait, when they drafted Tom Brady, he wasn't yet Tom Brady. Or was he? You tell me, einstein.

Last edited:
Trot said:
Bottom line is if Brady didn't become Tom Brady, they wouldn't have won a damn thing and he would be gone now. I'm not for overpaying people, but I am for overpaying a kicker, who would have been signed for about 1/3 of what Seymour will get with some other team in about a year.

Its great that you buy into this "In Bill We Trust" crap, but I dont. He's a great coach, no doubt, but so was Pitino, who by missing out on Duncan didn't get 'his' Tom Brady.

--------------------------------
You are breathtakingly dense. "If Tom Brady didn't become Tom Brady"-- WTF does this mean, exactly?

And this quote also sums you up nicely: " I'm not for overpaying people, but I am for overpaying a kicker"---well, which one is it, dumbo?

And comparing RP to BB, priceless!!!!! If RP had an iota of the talent that BB does, he would have been able to find players, like, I dunno, Tom Brady (7th rounder, o ignoramus). But wait, when they drafted Tom Brady, he wasn't yet Tom Brady. Or was he? You tell me, einstein.

Are you drunk? You can't understand my point?

"If Tom Brady didn't become Tom Brady". - If Brady, a 6th round pick, didn't explode into a HOF QB, this team wouldn't have won a single Super Bowl.

"I'm not for overpaying people, but I am for overpaying a kicker". - I thought I explained it below, but you seem to have a minor problem with reading comprehension, so I"ll say it again. A FG kicker is one of a few people who can singlehandedly win or lose a game, especially lose one. If overpaying him was $3mm, and the cap has been expanded to $104 this year and $109 next, why not sign him?

The only difference between BB and RP is BB had the pieces fall into place. I dont like Pitino, but if he got Duncan, it would have been a different story. Go finish your Kool-Aid.

Jacky Roberts said:
Borges is right in this case, unless BB does in fact have a plan and blows us away with a bunch of big time impact moves in the next few weeks.
What is really funny is how in many games the Patriots played BORGES rated other kickers above Adam Akers...Kasey..Vanderjagt...Ela....Only turncoat who speaks out of both sides of hiis mouth would dare do that....only WRONG Borges..

CrazyDave said:
Maybe they had a desire to bring him bach, but the money was an issue? Ever thin of that?
Shown an intrest? Like take him to dinner? WTF?
For the last time - AV WANTED TO LEAVE!!! Get It?
No desire to being him back?? What planet is this troll on???

This was about the Borges article but instead it turned into a Jacky Roberts rant.

So it's time to give it the very unoffical:

sucks11.jpg

Why does Jacky Roberts strongly remind me of Tony Collins or PatsSummerallofthe80s?

Well, gee-whiz, 'cuz he is!

troll.gif

Last edited:
Jacky's pretty much a worthless ****. Let's move on to our next topic.

Pats67 said:
Jacky's pretty much a worthless ****. Let's move on to our next topic.

You stay classy, San Diego...

pats1 said:
Why does Jacky Roberts strongly remind me of Tony Collins or PatsSummerallofthe80s?

Well, gee-whiz, 'cuz he is!

troll.gif

Wrong, I dont even know who those guys are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST