PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

and here is borges..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacky Roberts said:
Maybe he should be more concerned about the Patriots than the Canes, Gators, and Noles. Just a thought.
Just another comment by a troll....

Jacky Roberts said:
Borges is right in this case, unless BB does in fact have a plan and blows us away with a bunch of big time impact moves in the next few weeks.

Except that Borges IS NOT correct in this case. BB is not the negotiator. That is Pioli. Why should BB be there? Also, Borges offers up NOTHING in the way of fact. Just his own opinion.

It was proven that Borges lied about BB, Pioli and the Patriots not being in contact with McGinest. The fact was that they had been in contact with him every day since he'd been cut.

Sorry, but this fascination with Borges supposedly being right is just down right hilarious.

Jacky Roberts said:
Well, the way things are going, they'll be fighting for second in the AFC East behind Miami and, maybe, Buffalo. This team today is .500 at best. Let's see what the genius has in mind. Maybe he should take a break from Spring Training Baseball and get to work. Just sayin'.

Jacky - Sorry, but your a fool. This team is not a .500 team the way it is right now. And I will put money on that.

Jacky Roberts said:
I must admit I enjoy laughing at the rah rahs who drink the Kool Aid and think this guy honestly can't make a mistake. Just hysterical.

And we enjoy showing how much of a Trolling fool you are. But, keep up the good work. We all needed some good laughs, Jacky. And you certainly are proving yourself to be the Villiage Idiot.

Jacky Roberts said:
Maybe he could have actually shown an interest to sign the guy? Its hard for me to believe that they had no desire to bring him back considering the dearth of available kickers out there. Vanderjagt? Give me a break. I'd rather have no one than him. Hopefully they draft the kid from UVA, but then again, the last kicker they drafted from the ACC (Sisson) didnt' exactly work out too well...

Hey jacky -
The Patriots had shown plenty of interest on trying to sign Vinatieri. Had you read Felger or Reiss you'd know that.

Jacky, you are a uninformed clown who makes gross assumptions based on that moron, Wrong Bogus and his pathetic "reporting.".

Go back to the Sux...

Jacky Roberts said:
Well, the way things are going, they'll be fighting for second in the AFC East behind Miami and, maybe, Buffalo. This team today is .500 at best. Let's see what the genius has in mind. Maybe he should take a break from Spring Training Baseball and get to work. Just sayin'.

Jacky Roberts,

Why don't you go back to pissin' and moanin' about that assinine, once every 86 year, country club soap opera, you loved to hate?

You wouldn't know what a .500 hundred football club looks like if it rose up and bit you in the ass...

Even without a single addition to the Pats today,never mind the double draft or any possible moves, they'd post a better record than the 10-6 they decided that they would accept, (did y'all forget the Miami strategic loss, ass???), just from getting the guys back from IR.

Jacky Roberts said:
Are you drunk? You can't understand my point?

"If Tom Brady didn't become Tom Brady". - If Brady, a 6th round pick, didn't explode into a HOF QB, this team wouldn't have won a single Super Bowl.

And who was it that made the final decision to bring Tom Brady to the Patriots? Bill Belichick.

Who was it that assembled the team of coaches that helped mold Tom Brady? Bill Belichick.

Which coach spent just as much time with Brady as the position coach and the OC? Did you guess Bill Belichick? I hope so.

My point is to try and educate you to the fact that without Bill Belichick, you can't be sure that Brady blossoms the way he did.

Jacky Roberts said:
"I'm not for overpaying people, but I am for overpaying a kicker". - I thought I explained it below, but you seem to have a minor problem with reading comprehension, so I"ll say it again. A FG kicker is one of a few people who can singlehandedly win or lose a game, especially lose one. If overpaying him was $3mm, and the cap has been expanded to $104 this year and $109 next, why not sign him?

The only difference between BB and RP is BB had the pieces fall into place. I dont like Pitino, but if he got Duncan, it would have been a different story. Go finish your Kool-Aid.

Yes, a kicker can, single-handedly, change the course of a game. For better or for worse. But it would seem that you would prefer to ignore the fact that Vinatieri's kicks were getting worse. He was losing distance on his kick-offs, over half a yard, and as other pointed out, he hadn't made a 50 yard field goal since the 57 yarder in 2002.

Also, the cap is only 102 million this year, not 104. And the reason you don't over-pay Adam is becasue there are other players who are younger who will bring more to this team. Players like Seymour, Branch and Koppen.

AzPatsFan said:
Jacky Roberts,

Why don't you go back to pissin' and moanin' about that assinine, once every 86 year, country club soap opera, you loved to hate?

You wouldn't know what a .500 hundred football club looks like if it rose up and bit you in the ass...

Even without a single addition to the Pats today,never mind the double draft or any possible moves, they'd post a better record than the 10-6 they decided that they would accept, (did y'all forget the Miami strategic loss, ass???), just from getting the guys back from IR.

You think that the Pats are a 10-6 team today? Are you serious? Give me Arrington and I'll agree, but today? Lunacy. Who is kicking for this team? You?

DaBruinz said:
Also, the cap is only 102 million this year, not 104. And the reason you don't over-pay Adam is becasue there are other players who are younger who will bring more to this team. Players like Seymour, Branch and Koppen.

They have $20mm or so in cap money to play with. I guess if paying Vinatieri what Indy paid is the difference between losing Seymour and the others, then this team is up the creek. Seymour is going to hold them over a barrel, and justifiably so. Branch will get done at a reasonable cost and Koppen won't be a big time FA.

I'll be curious to see what you say when the new kicker misses a clutch FG to cost them a game.

DaBruinz said:
And we enjoy showing how much of a Trolling fool you are. But, keep up the good work. We all needed some good laughs, Jacky. And you certainly are proving yourself to be the Villiage Idiot.

...says the man with "Bruinz" in his username. Hahaha. There are few things in life that make me laugh harder than a Bruins loss. I hate the Bruins.

Jacky Roberts said:
They have $20mm or so in cap money to play with. I guess if paying Vinatieri what Indy paid is the difference between losing Seymour and the others, then this team is up the creek. Seymour is going to hold them over a barrel, and justifiably so. Branch will get done at a reasonable cost and Koppen won't be a big time FA.

I'll be curious to see what you say when the new kicker misses a clutch FG to cost them a game.

Jacky - Its clear that you are near sighted in terms of understanding football and, in particular, the salary cap. The Pats may have 20 million right now, but they have several young players who need to be extended.

As for Seymour holding them over a barrel, don't count on it. Don't get me wrong, Seymour will get paid, but look at what he is earning this year. He's right up there where he wants to be and I don't doubt that the Patriots will give him a modest increase.

BTW, Koppen is one of the best young centers in the league. The guy was getting All-pro votes his rookie year and has been very good for the Pats in the middle.

Jacky Roberts said:
...says the man with "Bruinz" in his username. Hahaha. There are few things in life that make me laugh harder than a Bruins loss. I hate the Bruins.

Do you think that your ragging on the Bruins means anything? Nope. It doesn't. They stink this year and will continue to not be good while Harry Sinden and Mike O'Connell continue to run the show.

So, Villiage Idiot, why are you even here? Just to troll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft