PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

An honest question about LdT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norv Turner.

Yep-having watched many Skins games under Turner, the Chargers have the same problems the Skins had:

1) players trash talking other teams

2)NO discipline

3)players looked lost and unmotivated

4)players and coaches fighting amongst themselves on the sidelines

5) In-game management horrible

I've lost alot of respect for LT myself, but if anything, at least he DID show alot of respect for Marty, and responded to him very well.(as well as everyone else)

If Turner was coaching your Pats, you would see the same things like you're witnessing with the Chargers and Skins.

Answer to the question:

O-line and play calling.

Comment:

It's absolutely bizarre how you all can call him classless, whiny, etc., because he stood up to your team when your team was behaving abominably.

If you can't see that, you're delusional. Heck, your god-hero BB got it!

I would have been hugely disappointed if he hadn't stood up for his team. Remember when TO mocked the Cowboy's star? I loved the lineman who took him out.

Didn't you?

And the "LdT" is silly and immature. They are his initials. The guy who had them before said he's happy to have the new LT have the same initials, for the way he plays and carries himself. But YOU know better? Please. It says much more about you than it does about LT.

What is bizarre is that you Charger fans don't get how obnoxious your team is. Sack dancing and predicting victories and then talking about how classy they are. All the crap they talked after winning in Foxboro last time, totally inappropriate garbage. But one or maybe two guys on our team do a silly dance for about fifteen seconds after a game and you fans freak out, as well as your 'classy' team.

Get a grip, Bizarro!

And I don't give a crap what his initials are. He is an arrogant, self important crybaby who runs his mouth like a jerk. Yeah, "who's better?"

Maybe you ought to stick a sock in his mouth or tape it shut, and then come talk to us.

The above few posts are why you guys are known -- to everyone but yourselves -- as the worst fans in the NFL.

And after we win, know what? I teach the team to respect their opponents.

I guess you don't believe in respect after a loss? :confused: :D

Really, all teams have great fans and terrible fans. New England is no better or worse than anywhere else including San Diego.

I do have to say that I'm tired of seeing Seau's dumb antics whenever he makes a tackle behind the LOS. It's not much different than Lights Out. In fact I hate it more because he's a Pat and the only one that does these stupid things.

Agreed.
10 chars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back