PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Amobi Okoye - Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep ..........

Last I looked our 7-man DL was signed through 2008, except for Wright who is a ERFA and therefore also ours through 2008. I suppose there is Hill's position at the end of the bench that is up for grabs, even though he is signed through 2008. This unit is not exactly a draft focus.

I would also note that this DL is the best in football.

Last edited:
just like threads about brady quinn and russel...we arent going to draft them but they are worth mentioning because they could make an impact in the NFL especially a kid who could play 10 years and still only be 30 years old. if u read my post i didnt say "i hope we draft him i think he will fit into our team well". enough said.

Not to be facetious, but what would the Pats do with him, seeing as they already have Wilfork (and Seymour and Warren and Wright and Green and Smith)?

Its a moot point. This guy will be off the board by the tenth pick.

hes going to be a great player. I dont know about top 10 though...possibly..the thing i like about this draft is i think there is alot of people being put into the "1st round" area (especially at WR) so i think there will still be quality players late in the round as well as the 2nd round. if all of hte 1st round grade WR's g et drafted then i think there will be some VERY quality players on defense left at 24 and __(32!). If those wideouts are passed upon i think itd be a good place to take one, i guess we gatta see how it works out

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes