PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

America's Game: The 2004 Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
and..........a reflective and grateful Lawyer Milloy who admits his future with the Pats did not go as he wished!

I cannot wait to see that. Milloy was a favorite until all that went down.

This sounds like a must see. Did I read here its 11 tonght? I got to watch it. Nice ot see Lawyer is honest about what went down. I always figured he would regret saying all those things about the Patriots.

Last edited:
I had the same take. The person I most wished was part of it was Rodney because I would have to have heard his take on the Big Ben pick and on the entire Freddy Mitchell episode. Sure I've heard it before but it's a great story especially when he tells it.

My favorite line is when he says to Freddie in the game "You're a first round pick and a safety is covering you, how does that feel?"

The other great one liner I thought they would have in there was McGinist standing with Phiffer on the sideline late in the Pitt game and he says for the camera "They forgot they had to knock out the champs, and we're still the champs."

I understand it's impossible to get it all into 40 minutes.

I got a box set for Christmas of all 40 Super Bowls- it's a 20 disc set that has 2 SBs per disc. It has that season's "Road to the Super Bowl", the SB special, a special feature on a story from that year's champion. The SB XXXVIII (or is it XXXIX?) feature is on Rodney, and it's all about the "respect" factor. It's pretty cool. It goes through some of the things he's faced (the 'dirty' reputation, hit on Trent Green, etc.) and is very cool.

Not sure what the set is called, I think it's just Super Bowl or something. Put together by NFL Network, I think. Silver box. It's well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back