PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Amendola is ready to go for Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on Malcom Mitchell?? I hope we ain't going into the game with only Three WR's active. And Matthew Slater deosn't count as a WR.

I think we will have enough people who can receive a pass on the roster. They may not technically be wide receivers but they will still run routes and catch passes. Besides, I think it is more important to have a long list of TEs and RBs for Jimmy G.

Good stuff. Offense needs every bit of help it can get.

I think we will have enough people who can receive a pass on the roster. They may not technically be wide receivers but they will still run routes and catch passes. Besides, I think it is more important to have a long list of TEs and RBs for Jimmy G.
We have 12 different player available to catch a pass I agree we are fine. Preseason I expcted 5RB's, 3TE's and 5WR's plus slater. We hae 5RB's, 4TE's and 3WR's for week 1. Thats one less than I expected but I am sure BB knows what he's doing. He's earned a free pass.

Any news on Malcom Mitchell?? I hope we ain't going into the game with only Three WR's active. And Matthew Slater deosn't count as a WR.
We don't really need more than 3.
Our offense is 2 TEs and one or both will stay in on 3rd and long and we usually have a rb like white or foster in when we spread out.

The 4th WR wouldn't figure to get any snaps any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back