PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All the Patriots cuts merged mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you two for two when the report that Woods was cut has not been verified?? In fact, Rappaport has said as much.

Hey, I was 2/2 before Rapoport said that! Now I'm tentatively 1.5/2 ;)

Hey, I was 2/2 before Rapoport said that! Now I'm tentatively 1.5/2 ;)

Umm..Rappaport tweeted that Woods wasn't gone over an half an hour ago...

And I am looking at Rappaport's tweets and he never reported that Woods was gone..

The only one who has mentioned Woods being gone was BritPat.. and I don't know where he got his info from.

Last edited:
Umm..Rappaport tweeted that Woods wasn't gone over an half an hour ago...

And I am looking at Rappaport's tweets and he never reported that Woods was gone..

The only one who has mentioned Woods being gone was BritPat.. and I don't know where he got his info from.

44 minutes ago, he said "Not so fast on Woods and Murrell..." to "I would assume Woods and Murrell could be safe"

As in, not so fast on them being safe. Seven minutes later, Chris Gasper said Woods was gone. Fifteen minutes after that, Rapoport said Woods is not 100% gone yet. My post was between Gasper's tweet and Rapoport's tweet.

This is kinda a useless thing to fight over though. It shall all be settled shortly!

Just heard the team cut Alexander?

FINALLY!!!!

More cuts: Jenkins, Eric Alexander, Clayton...

keep adding here? A fresh "today" thread getting down to the 53 seems like a good idea.

44 minutes ago, he said "Not so fast on Woods and Murrell..." to "I would assume Woods and Murrell could be safe"

As in, not so fast on them being safe. Seven minutes later, Chris Gasper said Woods was gone. Fifteen minutes after that, Rapoport said Woods is not 100% gone yet. My post was between Gasper's tweet and Rapoport's tweet.

This is kinda a useless thing to fight over though. It shall all be settled shortly!

First off, if you believe ANYTHING that Chris Gaspar says that isn't a re-tweet, then that is half your problem. The guy wouldn't know how to actually report something without it being done for him.

Rappaport's tweet was in regards to the rumor of Woods and Murrell also being cut.. That's why he said the "Not so fast."

Re: More cuts: Jenkins, Eric Alexander, Clayton...

Sorry to any Eric Alexander fans there may be, but finallyyyyyyy

How many are they at after these 3? When is the final cuts to be made by?

All of which have been covered in the Patriots CUT Thread..

Along with Robinson and Ventrone.

Should we be hoping you get fired and then cheering when it happens?

I can't get fired,I am self employed

The guy was a bum and a waste of a roster spot for years,A one trick pony for speical teams don't usually cut it in NE too long,Izzo was an exception...clean out the trash

Last edited:
Robinson gone...back to 2 QBs for another season

Darnell Jenkins waived per rotoworld

All of which have been covered in the Patriots CUT Thread..

Along with Robinson and Ventrone.

My point was that having a wicked long thread from days ago suddenly be the catch-all place for minute-to-minute roster decisions might not be the best idea. And if that's how people prefer it to work, fine. Didn't mean to ruffle feathers. Mods, feel free to combine, of course.

Zac Robinson, Ventrone, Jenkins, Clayton, Alexander

Aiken ain't getting the ax, IMO. Rod Owens will, though. It'll be interesting to see which of Owens and Jenkins makes the practice squad.

Zac Robinson, Ventrone, Jenkins, Clayton, Alexander

Right with the knife on the throat of woods and maybe even murrell as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes