PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All the Patriots cuts merged mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Eric managed his money well. He's also a shadow roster candidate and as an experienced but young vet will be at least considered by other teams.

This. He can catch somewhere on ST also IMO.

I'm asking about Eric Alexander. I know Ventrone has been released.
It seems the Patriots have released Eric Alexander, the former undrafted free agent from LSU who has been on the team since 2004. He played some inside linebacker, but mostly was a stud special teamer.

He posted on his Facebook page about his status, saying, “Recently unemployed. Anybody hiring?”

10 chars

He's made a good career with what he's had and you have to think he'll catch on somewhere. But I also think I'm not the only Pats fan who, when I visualize the back of Alexander's jersey, I see it trying desperately to catch up with a guy in a blue jersey and "Clark" on it.

I definitely feel bad for anybody who gets cut. But it's also a good day for a lot of guys who now get to pursue and continue their dream. Commitment to the new guys seems strong.

What's up with Rapoport beating Reiss and Breer/Globe on all this stuff? Surprising to see the latter two so quiet today (though Breer always seems more interested in being Mr National Guy).

There weren't many of them, but my favorite Eric Alexander moment was him tackling Mark Clayton after his Hail Mary catch at the 1-yard line in the Patriots' miraculous victory against the Ravens in 2007.

Our dear friend Chris Price is reporting Zac Robinson is gone.

There weren't many of them, but my favorite Eric Alexander moment was him tackling Mark Clayton after his Hail Mary catch at the 1-yard line in the Patriots' miraculous victory against the Ravens in 2007.

Yup, just looked up the video. GOod call. He broke the hearts of the Ravens, their fans. Don Shula and the MNF crew.

Alexander has done pretty well for UDFA.

I have no doubt that he will be signed by some other team, probably after week one.

Yup, just looked up the video. GOod call. He broke the hearts of the Ravens, their fans. Don Shula and the MNF crew.

He did a good job of making sure his momentum beat out Clayton's. If Alexander fell back instead of forward, the Patriots would've lost. "And the clock has run out!" Good times. :D

No surprise but add Zac Robinson to the list...............per one of the best in the business - Chris Price!!!

Our dear friend Chris Price is reporting Zac Robinson is gone.

How can someone in England get the news before me? I'm 20 minutes from Patriot Place? :rolleyes:;)

No surprise but add Zac Robinson to the list...............per one of the best in the business - Chris Price!!!

Just curious, does this make Edelman the emergency QB?

More like the "Oh, #@%*#" quarterback.

In all seriousness, Robinson has a better than 50-50 chance of ending up on the PS.

It will be the same as last season. We only had TFB and Hoyer!

And I think Robinson was an obvious cut; surprised it wasn't announced sooner. But I wonder if he makes the PS.

How can someone in England get the news before me? I'm 20 minutes from Patriot Place? :rolleyes:;)

I am a lot closer than you are....i am 3 miles away or 2 if I fly like a crow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back