PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Championship Game : Patriots vs. Colts -- Pre-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jonas gray makes an appearance!!

they have no answer for the gronk!!:D

This is this week's last team the Pats wanted to come to Foxboro. Funny, last week it was the Ravens even with the Colts being a possibility to come into Foxboro.

Are you actually buying into his nonsense. You were also wrong about the Ravens. But ignore that, now let's mock the people who correctly pointed out the toughness of the matchup by being snarky.

Vontae Davis is actually a stud (unlike a certain Denver CB), but is he also a member of the "cant' cover Edelman" club?

If they put him on Lafell to take him out of the game, who cares.

What a choke job by Peyton Manning. Lmao

LOL, this is how you describe every opponent. This time, however, I actually agree with you!

It's hard to take an analysis serious that never changes. I agree with him however. We should dominate their rush offense and control the deep stuff against Hilton like we've done against every player of his type we've faced. Luck is an undisciplined gunslinger so we should def benefit from his aggressive tendencies. Also the run game will more than likely make a comeback and we should control TOP as well. I don't see many advantages for Indy.

Are you actually buying into his nonsense. You were also wrong about the Ravens. But ignore that, now let's mock the people who correctly pointed out the toughness of the matchup by being snarky.

I was right about the Pats offense vs. the Ravens defense, but underestimated their offense.

And the Colts are not the last team the Pats wanted to face. Last week other than the Bengals, they were the team people universally wanted to face most in the playoffs.

And if the Broncos had a QB, the Pats would most likely be facing the Broncos last week. Manning overthrew receivers for what could have been like 2-3 TDs.

I don't see Brady playing like Manning did, going to be tough for the Colts.

Anyone you face in a championship game, has to be respected. The Colts have just beaten the Benagls and the Broncos (in Denver). I think that the Pats are the superior team here, but you have to play the game.

the truth is the Pats are one win away from the Super Bowl!!!!

I suspect some Blount force trauma followed by a serious dose of the Gronk!!!!

It's hard to take an analysis serious that never changes. I agree with him however. We should dominate their rush offense and control the deep stuff against Hilton like we've done against every player of his type we've faced. Luck is an undisciplined gunslinger so we should def benefit from his aggressive tendencies. Also the run game will more than likely make a comeback and we should control TOP as well. I don't see many advantages for Indy.

How is my analysis the same? The reason why I think the Pats will beat the Colts are not the same why I thought they would beat the Ravens. the only similarities are I correctly pointed out people were overrated both their defenses.

And I could care less if you take my opinions seriously.

I was right about the Pats offense vs. the Ravens defense, but underestimated their offense.

And the Colts are not the last team the Pats wanted to face. Last week other than the Bengals, they were the team people universally wanted to face most in the playoffs.

You predicted a decisive victory. Double digits. No problems. Gotta own that part atleast.

The offense was very good. Gameplan was magnifique. Could've used more Vereen/Blount but otherwise a perfect game plan imo.

You predicted a decisive victory. Double digits. No problems. Gotta own that part atleast.

The offense was very good. Gameplan was magnifique. Could've used more Vereen/Blount but otherwise a perfect game plan imo.

And I already said that I got the Pats' defense vs. the Ravens' offense wrong. I admitted that yesterday. But everyone were saying that if the Pats lose it will because the o-line got Brady killed. I said the Pats would score over 30 points on their defense. I predicted a 31-20 score. I was right on the Pats' side. Wrong on the Ravens' side. Everyone who disagreed with me predicted a low scoring affair.

So you and the rest were not right either. It was a close game, but no one predicted it would be a shoot out with both defenses struggling.

I guess the proper word is prediction. But you have a very Pats slanted take on the oppositions strength at times.

I think on the AFC side, the Pats were significantly better than any of the other teams. Flacco stepped up his game which none of us expected. Against the NFC in the Super Bowl is another story. I am scared of the Seahawks and think if the Packers with a healthy Rodgers is a very tough game. Not scared of Indy at all though.

who the eff are you, the Always Correct Police??? STFU with your BS, they are fans, they have opinions..if that's OK with you and even if it's NOT OK with you...goddamned board nazi.

How is my analysis the same? The reason why I think the Pats will beat the Colts are not the same why I thought they would beat the Ravens. the only similarities are I correctly pointed out people were overrated both their defenses.

And I could care less if you take my opinions seriously.

if you never offer what actually makes the matchup tough than how can it be genuine analysis? I never said I didn't take it seriously, I said it makes me question it, As in if you are just saying what we/you want to hear. There were obvious area's we didn't have a win in and some of those presented issues. The colts aren't the same for a multitude of reasons. The defense is one of them. The Pats scrapped their entire running game out of respect to that defense.

Gray & Fleming back in the lineup and Amendola finally showing just how good of a player he is should make this one a fairly comprehensive W.

Balanced offense with tight coverage on defense to force Luck into the mistakes we all know he's capable of

if you never offer what actually makes the matchup tough than how can it be genuine analysis? I never said I didn't take it seriously, I said it makes me question it, As in if you are just saying what we/you want to hear. There were obvious area's we didn't have a win in and some of those presented issues. The colts aren't the same for a multitude of reasons. The defense is one of them. The Pats scrapped their entire running game out of respect to that defense.

The Pats scrapped their entire running game because they tailor their offense to attack the opposing defense's weaknesses. It was no different last night than all year. The Pats went run heavy the last two times they faced the Colts because of it (rushed 46 times in the AFC division round last year and 44 times in the regular season this year). It wasn't because they were afraid to run the ball against the Ravens. it was because they know the best way to win was to spread out the Ravens and throw against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes