PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Championship Game : Patriots vs. Colts -- Pre-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraft is the 1st owner to take a team to 6 Super Bowls...successss

Colts backup offensive tackle Xavier Nixon missed flight, listed as out for tomorrow's game.

Q.: a guy making at least $400k couldn't buy himself another ticket to Providence?

Not a good sign for Indy. One guy checking out due to personal reasons, one guy misses a flight and a third got arrested. None are that important to the team but a big distraction

If we win tmw, the next 2 weeks are gonna suck its gonna be tourture waiting for the super bowl even now i'm already impatient waiting for the afc game

Colts backup offensive tackle Xavier Nixon missed flight, listed as out for tomorrow's game.

Q.: a guy making at least $400k couldn't buy himself another ticket to Providence?

Presumably this is punishment.

If we win tmw, the next 2 weeks are gonna suck its gonna be tourture waiting for the super bowl even now i'm already impatient waiting for the afc game

It will be 2 weeks of how no one will be able to beat that seattle D if we win...which is why i won't watch sports shows if we win AT ALL

Kraft is the 1st owner to take a team to 6 Super Bowls...successss

I've said this before, but -- in the time he's owned the Patriots, Kraft has hired two HCs, Carroll and Belichick. With Carroll's subsequent success, that now looks like an amazing track record.

its not about the cost of the flight, its about being prepared. if he cant manage to fly with the team, and show up on time, how can they trust him in the most important game of their careers thus far?

I'd be shocked if hes still on the team next year

Bob Kravitz ‏@bkravitz 12m12 minutes ago
Breaking: Trent Richardson missed this mornings walk through and didn't notify the team. Reason he didn't travel

What a loser..man i don't like him....that team has some distractions right now..

http://forums.colts.com/topic/34969...he-opposing-team-would-you-want-on-your-team/

I found this thread interesting. Gronk, Collins and Revis were the popular picks from Colts fans.

What's the one player you guys would want from the Colts team?

I'd like to have Dwayne Allen because he can block and catch. I dream of a 2 tight end set with both TE's being effective blockers.

Yet you get answers like this...

None for me too. I'm also a Pats hater and I like our team.

Fleener+Allen>Gronk

McCourty might give us the best second best secondary in the league

Is it kick off yet?

Attachments

• ZomboDroid18012015042657.jpg
    ZomboDroid18012015042657.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 5
It will be 2 weeks of how no one will be able to beat that seattle D if we win...which is why i won't watch sports shows if we win AT ALL
I don't think it's a given that Seattle wins. They really are not a battle-tested team. They should win, but it's not a fait accompli.

You couldn't ask for a better story line. I'd much rather the team has to hear all week about them having no chance than getting smoke blown up their asses.

If GB wins, I sure cannot wait to hear about Rodgers' calf for two long weeks. Yech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes