PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Championship Game: Jets at Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? So we could get into a running game, defensive battle with the jets? Do you think that type of game favored our team?

Considering it was successful in the 45-3 starter, and the main RB was breaking off almost 5 YPC when he DID run the ball early in the divisional game... yes, I think having the best offense in the league being multi-dimensional would have favored us.

No, if jets win and lose the superbowl...the whole city of new york will be crushed...40 years of waiting and than losing in the big game will crush their franchise. DON'T BE CONFUSE...THE JETS ARE THE CUBS OF NFL!!!

so yes lol

My dream scenario is the jets losing in the super bowl. it hurts much worse than losing the AFCCG.

Why? So we could get into a running game, defensive battle with the jets? Do you think that type of game favored our team?

I hate to point this out but the alternative put us in a defensive and field position battle that the Jets won.

Why is the basic concept of running the ball against the Jets when they've sold out against the pass to wear down their defense and force them to adjust to the run and open up routes down field so hard to grasp?

Considering it was successful in the 45-3 starter, and the main RB was breaking off almost 5 YPC when he DID run the ball early in the divisional game... yes, I think having the best offense in the league being multi-dimensional would have favored us.

Or when your other RB who is undersized fails to pick up yards on the ground, you may want to adjust and go to the guy who got 1000+ yds during the regular season.

There were times last week I wanted to yell at Brady "Run, Brady, Run". Well Ben did it better today.

Every time we have been one dimensional, we have lost.

We are at our best when we mix it up.

Why am I repeating this?

No, if jets win and lose the superbowl...the whole city of new york will be crushed...40 years of waiting and than losing in the big game will crush their franchise. DON'T BE CONFUSE...THE JETS ARE THE CUBS OF NFL!!!

so yes lol

dont think the pack can beat the jets if they beat pitt after being down 24-0

My dream scenario is the jets losing in the super bowl. it hurts much worse than losing the AFCCG.

Two more weeks of Rex?
Nah. I know what you mean though.
But losing is losing. Never nice.

Last edited:
Every time there is nobody in the backfield for Pittsburgh, nothing good happens for them.

Is everyone else underwhelmed with R-Burger's performance today? The running game is carrying the Steelers tonight.

I'm amazed Rapisberger doesn't fumble more than he does. He flirts with disaster back there far too much

That game was about plays like shanked punts as much as it was about anything the Patriots did.

flag in this 3rd and long for sure

lol jim nanz IS THE BIGGEST JINX IN THE WORLD!!!!

Jets bringing the house now..

who was the desperate, vermon scum mugging wallace a couple plays back? Let the cheap play begin

Sims fellating Rthlsbrgr no matter how badly he plays

Is everyone else underwhelmed with R-Burger's performance today? The running game is carrying the Steelers tonight.

Well Simms thinks he is having a great game because both his picks were deep in Jets' territory.

Two more weeks of Rex?
Nah. I know what you mean though.
But losing is losing.

I'd love two more weeks of Rex with the stakes of the SB on the line. I really think GB is the best team left at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes