PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Hernandez is traveling to Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody's all ooooh, Seattle is noisy and has a good defense.

Yeah, well, bite me!

Defense Schmefense - I can't wait to see ol' pumped and jacked Pete Carroll defend Hernandez, Gronk, Welker, Lloyd and Branch in the hurry up.

If he puts his stupid dime package out there, here comes Ridley, Bolden, Vereen and Woodhead with Hernandez as an H-back option.

We'll see how pumped and jacked Carroll is trying to come back from three scores down. The Seattle offense stinks and catchup ain't what they do.

The Seatlle Stupidhawks are 6-4 in their last ten home games with losses to the 49ers, Bengals, Falcons, and Redskins. The Patriots are 7-3 in their last 10 away games with losses to the Ravens, Steelers and NY Giants in the Super Bowl.

I'd say ol' pumped and jacked has more to worry about than Coach Belichick, especially with AH on the way.

Last edited:
I don't expect to see him sunday

Belichick rarely rushes back a player unless the depth is weak...and it isn't

The team rushed Mayo back from his MCL in 2009 and he wasn't the same. The rushed Chung back and he wasn't effective. I think Hernandez would be a huge asset against the Seahawks, but it's not worth it to rush him back. Hoepfully they've learned.

oh really Dr. Doohickey ... tell me more "insider" info. Silly Pats fans ...:bricks:

I think you guys who say dont rush him back are missing one important factor. Which is that it isnt entirely up to to the coaches and trainers and that the players are part of the equation on when a player comes back as well. Obviously the trainers need to clear you and the coach needs to feel you are at a certain level of skill if you are playing through something (IE still better than your back up despite the ailment). But a player does not want to just sit there and wait to be %100 every game he misses are chances for him to proove his greatness and to up his stats so that his next contract is that much higher or vice versa so he isnt labled injury prone and make less.

A player comes back when he is ready, no saving so you are completely healthy that is a lame notion.

Hernandez will play if he's ready. I mean he has been practicing with the team pretty much the past two weeks, so it looks like there's a good chance he will play. Obviously they wouldn't play him if he didn't pass the medical clearances. AH will be a weapon that must be accounted for or the Seahawks will pay dearly.

release-the-hounds.jpg

Even if he is 90% healthy, continue his rest!

As long as he plays in London ;)

Save Hernandez for the Jets! ;)

The New England Patriots need to improve upon a 45-3 drubbing! :rocker:

Why rush him back? They can beat seallte without him. Comes back for the jets game and just unloads on them :rocker:

I think they can beat both Seallte and Seattle without him.

I think they can beat both Seallte and Seattle without him.

Maybe Spikes will blast enough people hard enough to rearrange the letters on their jerseys.

I don't expect to see him sunday

Belichick rarely rushes back a player unless the depth is weak...and it isn't

Hernandez came back after two weeks with a sprained MCL when many people thought it was a four week injury. I wouldn't bet against Hernandez playing. He is a fast healer and this is within his expected time to return.

We should be worrying about the war not the battle. I want Hernandez healthy for the stretch run.

Besides, with so many posters claiming Welker's PT was reduced only b/c of Hernandez's emergence as our #1 option, and nothing to do with Edelman, why do we even need Hernandez back with Wes playing so well? :bricks:

Great news, more importantly in his progress healin because his injury can linger and take even more time to be 100%. Hope he's playin Sunday if not I can see him playin vs Jets next week at home.

Hernandez isn't ruled out. That means he is making the trip. That means more likely than not, he is playing. No way would they fly him out to Seattle unless he was truly a game time decision at worst.

We should be worrying about the war not the battle. I want Hernandez healthy for the stretch run.

Besides, with so many posters claiming Welker's PT was reduced only b/c of Hernandez's emergence as our #1 option, and nothing to do with Edelman, why do we even need Hernandez back with Wes playing so well? :bricks:

No offense, but I hate this argument. Do you really think the Pats who are known for their forward thinking would rush Hernandez back to get an immediate impact if this risked him being healthy down the stretch?

The Pats are usually pretty cautious on injuries. If Hernandez plays, the Pats are pretty confident that he isn't going to risk a major setback by playing (or not likely to risk a major setback since there are never any guarantees when it comes to injuries in football).

Everybody's all ooooh, Seattle is noisy and has a good defense.

Yeah, well, bite me!

Defense Schmefense - I can't wait to see ol' pumped and jacked Pete Carroll defend Hernandez, Gronk, Welker, Lloyd and Branch in the hurry up.

If he puts his stupid dime package out there, here comes Ridley, Bolden, Vereen and Woodhead with Hernandez as an H-back option.

We'll see how pumped and jacked Carroll is trying to come back from three scores down. The Seattle offense stinks and catchup ain't what they do.

The Seatlle Stupidhawks are 6-4 in their last ten home games with losses to the 49ers, Bengals, Falcons, and Redskins. The Patriots are 7-3 in their last 10 away games with losses to the Ravens, Steelers and NY Giants in the Super Bowl.

I'd say ol' pumped and jacked has more to worry about than Coach Belichick, especially with AH on the way.

You sound like Tyler Hansbrough going to Cameron Indoor…they should have renamed it PsychoT Court.:D

As I have said before ... We do not know, and will never know the truth ... Listen to Jim Mora when you get a chance ... Now back in your cage ...:cool:

What truth is it that we don't know? Are you saying that we don't know Mayo was rushed back? Are you saying that we don't know Chung was rushed back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes