PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Quick Explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am being seen by some as a troll.I understand there has been a lot of new trolls lately.I am not a troll.A lot of my posts may be humorous but that is who I am.It has been brought to my attention that people think I have a Jets avatar.This is not the case.My avatar is Chad Pennington and his "noodlearm" spelling the "ess" in JETS.I do drink the kool aid and will take the BB oath.:D Thanks for listening.

you might consider losing the avatar. Something in red, white, and blue tends to work.

Last edited:
Keep one screen name and you can be as humorous and sarcastic as you want.

The running theory among some, I am sure, is that you are the latest incarnation of a banned member who only seemed interested in gay-bashing and insulting other members (everyone's pretty sure he's gay himself but can't admit it, hence the self-loathing)

Regardless, if that's who you are you'll eventually reveal your true nature.

If not, and you're one of the many upstanding members of Patriots nation, that will become apparent over time as well.

So I say just cool your "jets" a little bit, sit back, read, learn, and post occassionally and you'll be warmly accepted and respected

JoeSixPat said:
The running theory among some, I am sure, is that you are the latest incarnation of a banned member who only seemed interested in gay-bashing and insulting other members (everyone's pretty sure he's gay himself but can't admit it, hence the self-loathing)

Regardless, if that's who you are you'll eventually reveal your true nature.

If not, and you're one of the many upstanding members of Patriots nation, that will become apparent over time as well.

So I say just cool your "jets" a little bit, sit back, read, learn, and post occassionally and you'll be warmly accepted and respected

Very well said. Time reveals all.

For crying out loud, does this troll ever stop whining? How many more posts to welcome himself and complain about hostility? Suck it up and interact.

mgteich said:
Keep one screen name and you can be as humorous and sarcastic as you want.
That would be a great starting point.

Who knows maybe he can change his avatar to jesus again or something.

Heeeerrreee trolly, trolly, trolly....

I have some very nice oceanfront property in Montana and it's available for a very reasonable price.

People thought I was a troll but I hung around and proved myself (I think.) It just takes time (just like proving yourself to your new teammates.)

T-ShirtDynasty said:
I have some very nice oceanfront property in Montana and it's available for a very reasonable price.

:rofl:

10 characters.

Color me interested.But how much land and how reasonable?Oh and I am deathly afraid of sharks..Is this a problem in Montana?

Hoodie said:
People thought I was a troll but I hung around and proved myself (I think.) It just takes time (just like proving yourself to your new teammates.)
You mean I have to carry your bags?

yup. and bring me water and you'll probably have to get a strange haircut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft