PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Few Thoughts on the Demolition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what amazes me: this is a rebuilding year.

The Patriots' 45-man roster last night included 10 rookies. 10! And another 9 players in their 2nd year! That's a raw young roster that by all rights should be finding its footing and building toward the future. Instead, they went up against an all-star, win-now roster of veterans and were the more disciplined, focused football team.

Or to put it another way: this is a 10-2 team that hasn't even realized its full potential yet.

Exact-O-Mundo :rocker:

And, BB has rebuilt the team not just before the season but during it....picking up woodhead, trading Moss...

Its just too bad in order to get to this point BB had to trade away all of next year's draft choices...oh, wait...:D

the jets have ALOT of free agents next year and few draft picks, they loaded up this year without a salary cap to make a big run, if they cant do it this year it will only get worse for them. the pats on the other hand has the best offense in the NFL with alot of cheap, young players, the defense is young too, but has a couple holes.

i guess the glaring hole is the o-line after this year. light, Mankins and Neal might all be gone and Koppen is getting old.

Here's what amazes me: this is a rebuilding year.

The Patriots' 45-man roster last night included 10 rookies. 10! And another 9 players in their 2nd year! That's a raw young roster that by all rights should be finding its footing and building toward the future. Instead, they went up against an all-star, win-now roster of veterans and were the more disciplined, focused football team.

Or to put it another way: this is a 10-2 team that hasn't even realized its full potential yet.

That is a scary and amazing thing all at the same time.

3 punts and one FG... coulda been 70-3!

Maybe we can look at the tape and tighten things up a bit for next time. /sarcasm

I know you're being sarcastic, but I'll bet you anything that's what BB is preaching right now. You could tell from the group huddle towards the end of the game, he, as well as Brady, are intent on having this team play flawless football for 60 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News