PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

98.5: Starters to Play The First Half

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Tanguay I just wouldn't report anything anymore.

This is a great opportunity for a lot of players that wouldn't normally get the chance to get reps against a quality team's first string

Reiss says Ravens have 2 personnel guys at game. Who might they be looking at?
they could sure use a backup QB, for one thing.

and ya know what... even Kafka might be an upgrade over Tyrod Taylor.

Last edited:
If I was Tanguay I just wouldn't report anything anymore.

He also thinks it's going to get dark at the game tonight. And, then the sun will come up tomorrow morning.

A number of Patriot starters to get night off | Patriots Blog | providencejournal.com | The Providence Journal

So no starters tonight at all. i was upset when i first heard of this but then i started to think. I want to see what this team is really made out of. injuries happen and i want to be assured that our backups are ready to kick ass. Hopefully edelman develops his game some more. I hope Stallworth shows why NE should keep him and I just want to see how our defense does against an Eagles team that is expected to keep its starters in until the 3rd quarter or so rumored. If the defense has a good outing tonight, that might just make up for my sadness that the starters on offense aren't in tonight. lol :rocker:

Wouldn't be surprised if the Jets' scouts are eyeing our wide receivers. Not a ton of O-linemen that could help them, but they might figure we'll have at least one tough cut at WR.

With 3 games in 10 days none of the pre season games this year will show anything beyond position battles.

I'd much rather have the starters see the structured situations BB and Schiano set up in TB. In one of the Patriots books, I think it was War Room, I read that the controlled environment of a joint practice is often more to the liking of coaches than a preseason game.

Andy Hart said at 8:30 this morning that Brady wasn't going to play tonight. I figured that meant many of the starters on offense would sit or only play a series or two.

Beers, nachos and chicken fingers all the same price tonight. :americaflag:

Take it FWIW, Monday Night Countdown is saying that Mallett is starting for the Patriots tonight!!

Yeah even the starters that actually played were pulled after the second series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back