PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Pats-Packers Preseason Game Thread

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the ****? I had money on the Packers.

It didn't even seem like he got hit during the play, that was weird...
hope he is okay. but couldnt see from where he got the impact.
Looked like was tackling from behind, another Patriot came across going the opposite direction and somehow hit hit head. He looked like he was knocked out. Saw movement from his legs but couldn’t tell if it was volitional.

Holy crap they called it

I'm wondering if they're about to. Bill was having a long talk with LaFleur and the head ref.
I didn’t see play ….was it anything like Damar Hamlin or even more devastating hit …..I came back and he as taped to stretcher….scary…May God bless him!

Definitely will keep him in prayer. Just terrible. :(

I guess that's one way to make a defensive stop . . . ended the entire game, but I don't think the sacrifice was worth it. Head injuries are scary.

I mean I get it. The teams had some super competitive practices and this game was pretty intense as well. They probably figure they got enough work in this week.

Guessing that's a serious neck injury. Possibly paralyzed judging by the reaction. ****.

The fact they just canceled the game certainly increases my concern significantly. Hope it was just the two coaches saying there's no point in further injuries, rather than Bolden's condition being as bad as it sort of appeared when they took him off the field. His arms were strapped down and he was wide-eyed when they showed him on the screen. Really hope he's O.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes