PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

5 Guys I would like to get everyone's thoughts on

I certainly hope I didn't offend you somehow. You are one of the posters I respect the most on here.

Weeks of people talking over me dictated that post. don't worry about it.

Avoid the noise. I am always up for a good discussion on anything or anyone regarding the draft.

I don't think BB would draft someone who prefers watching cartoons instead of football (Easly)

Manx I can say with certainty that when I see your name on a post I take sharp notice of what you have to say. You, Mayo, Grid= those whose opinions I pay attention to most.

Of course none of those opinions trump my eagle eye and sharp scouting acumen!

You simply DON'T GET TO leave this this forum. There are a handful of vital nerds that we fellow nerds need so we can nerd out. Nerd, I implore you: keep nerding. Oh, and Jimmie Ward is THE best safety in this class. HaHa and Pryor be damned.

Manx I can say with certainty that when I see your name on a post I take sharp notice of what you have to say. You, Mayo, Grid= those whose opinions I pay attention to most.

You simply DON'T GET TO leave this this forum. There are a handful of vital nerds that we fellow nerds need so we can nerd out. Nerd, I implore you: keep nerding. Oh, and Jimmie Ward is THE best safety in this class. HaHa and Pryor be damned.

I appreciate that, I really do.

Manx has been the clear leader of the draft forum the past 2 years.

Manx has been the clear leader of the draft forum the past 2 years.

There are no Leaders here, for we are not a Forum of Followers. :cool:

But I think we can agree that Brother Manx has been this Forum's most persistent Star.
beer.gif

No, he doesn't watch because he's just not that interested in watching football. There's a difference.

Dominique Easley- I dont really like to watch football, I just like to play | Video | 11alive.com

How does that translate to his ability to absorb football concepts in the film room though? The top players in the game usually also have a great mental grasp of the X's and O's as well as the opposing team. Intelligent Film study is ESSENTIAL to have a great NFL career.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back