PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

46 Man Roster (updated to 49) - Lots Of Room At The End Of The Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Belichick agreed with me. I'll wait for your apology @luuked

Gotta love the irony.

People undervalue JB as a QB, he goes out has a great preseason game and gets traded for another player with potential and not the typical 6th/7th round pick because of what he has shown when given a chance. If he actually was as bad as some around here made it sound, he would still be on the roster most likely. And yet people that wanted him cut "because he is crap" are now celebrating as if they called the entire situation even though they are even more wrong than those that claimed he would not be cut.

I was confident he wouldnt be cut but didnt expect a team would offer an intriguing player for him. There is no way I would have traded him for the more traditional late round offers because QB depth with knowledge of the system is worth more than those picks. Dorsett, on the other hand, if he starts to fit in after the BYE is a different story.

Gotta love the irony.

People undervalue JB as a QB, he goes out has a great preseason game and gets traded for another player with potential and not the typical 6th/7th round pick because of what he has shown when given a chance. If he actually was as bad as some around here made it sound, he would still be on the roster most likely. And yet people that wanted him cut "because he is crap" are now celebrating as if they called the entire situation even though they are even more wrong than those that claimed he would not be cut.

I was confident he wouldnt be cut but didnt expect a team would offer an intriguing player for him. There is no way I would have traded him for the more traditional late round offers because QB depth with knowledge of the system is worth more than those picks. Dorsett, on the other hand, if he starts to fit in after the BYE is a different story.
That's a lot of words when "my bad" would've sufficed.

Why?

I was not wrong and you were not right.
Wrong again.

My take was that, while obviously looking to maximize any assets in return, if I was GM the team would go into the season without Brissett on the roster. Many factors played into that.

You responded to that idea with a funny rating. Even putting aside the fact that putting a funny rating on a serious post is a *****y thing to do, your opinion was clearly wrong. A man would admit it, but you do you.

Wrong again.

My take was that, while obviously looking to maximize any assets in return, if I was GM the team would go into the season without Brissett on the roster. Many factors played into that.

You responded to that idea with a funny rating. Even putting aside the fact that putting a funny rating on a serious post is a *****y thing to do, your opinion was clearly wrong. A man would admit it, but you do you.

Just because you were wrong once again you dont need to get personal. Get over it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3