PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2015 NFL Free Agent Signings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schefter: Colts agreed to terms with free agent defensive end Kendall Langford.

Looks like a depth signing to me. Not sure if he will be the big difference maker on their garbage DL..

The Colts are, unfortunately, making moves that appear not to suck completely. Considering Ryan Grigson seems like one of the stupidest men on Earth, I expect that to end shortly.

Stevie, Percy, Spiller or Murray make it happen.

The Colts are, unfortunately, making moves that appear not to suck completely. Considering Ryan Grigson seems like one of the stupidest men on Earth, I expect that to end shortly.

I am curious to see how much money they will pump into Andre Johnson. I already think the Gore contract is definitely over the top.

Harvin and Spiller are players BB was said to be enamored with when they came out of school.

I am curious to see how much money they will pump into Andre Johnson. I already think the Gore contract is definitely over the top.

Yeah the Gore contract wasn't very good, I agree with that.

Don't know if it's been posted yet but Julius Thomas is a Jacksonville Jaguar.

Big loss. That will put a dent into the Broncos offense...

Don't know if it's been posted yet but Julius Thomas is a Jacksonville Jaguar.

Big loss. That will put a dent into the Broncos offense...

I'm pretty sure the Broncos signed Owen Dainels, he will easily match Thomas' numbers in that offense plus unlike Thomas he might even block every now and then.

I'm pretty sure the Broncos signed Owen Dainels, he will easily match Thomas' numbers in that offense plus unlike Thomas he might even block every now and then.

Daniels is old and mostly broken down. Thomas is a much better receiver than most here are willing to give him credit for; he wasn't just a product of Peyton. That said, the Broncos made the right decision and kept the more important Thomas.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1

Thomas > Daniels. And 6 years younger too.

I'll be very surprised if Daniels matches Thomas's numbers especially with the Broncos going to more of a running offense.

Maclin to KC finalized, 5yr/$55m
Curtis Lofton to OAK
Dan Williams to OAK
Jason Worilds retired
Walter Thurmond to PHI
Clint Boling to CIN
Kyle Williams signs 1 year extension worth $10.5m with BUF

Still no Suh signing, but Dolphins are about to announce the release of Randy Starks (Odrick is already gone).

Still a good DT.

I want to sign A.Johnson and Reggie Bush.

Cortland Finnegan announces retirement
Mark Herzlich resigns with NYG

DT Corey Peters signs with ARI
WR Marlon Moore re-signs with CLE
LB Sean Weatherspoon signs with ARI
DB Anthony Levine re-signs with BAL
FB Henry Hynoski re-signs with NYG

Would love him on the Pats my Broncos friend said he demanding to much money though turned down Oakland and Denver

If Oakland and their ~50m in cap space turned him away and Snyder of all people also does the same, he'll certainly change his tune.

Those are the 2 most freely spending organizations out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST