PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2015 NFL Free Agent Signings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vereen getting $4.1m

3 yr/12.35 (4.75m gtd)

Vereen details:

RT @RVacchianoNYDN: Shane Vereen's deal: Three years, $12.35 million with $4.75 million guaranteed.

I guess we still have to wait for more details about his incentives but 4.75m guaranteed over 3 years could have been doable. I think the Pats already decided last year after negotiations failed to move on.. thus the White pick..

No chance the Pats were going to go that high for Vereen.

@LeadingNFL: WOW. Saints are listening to trade offers for Drew Brees. (report by @RyanBartow)

@LeadingNFL: WOW. Saints are listening to trade offers for Drew Brees. (report by @RyanBartow)
Legit source?

Crazy if true Drew Brees can make the Jets and Buffalo really dangerous

Uh oh. Bet the Jets would sniff after him. Now that wouldn't be good.

Wouldn't be surprised - his team is getting gutted around him. He's probably demanding an out.

Please no AFC East team...

Trent Cole to the Colts, 2yr/$16m (have to imagine it's a severely backloaded deal)

Wouldn't be surprised - his team is getting gutted around him. He's probably demanding an out.

Please no AFC East team...
If that happens none of us can just scoff at whoever lands him. Brees is a legitimate QB. Maybe he goes to Cleveland?

If that happens none of us can just scoff at whoever lands him. Brees is a legitimate QB. Maybe he goes to Cleveland?

As long as Schefter or Rapoport don't even mention/retweet the Brees story I wouldn't worry about anything. That being said, maybe the Texans end up with yet another QB on their roster soon.

Harvin is officially out of the garbage dump:

Schefter: Percy Harvin has been released, per @RichCimini.

EDIT:

And now the real Ian Rapoport chimes in:

"Team to watch for Percy Harvin: The New England #Patriots. I’m told there is a good chance that’s his spot."

Lance Kendricks re-signs with St. Louis for 4yrs/$18.5m

Travaris Cadet not tendered by New Orleans, had 38 catches out of the backfield last season as the Pierre Thomas injury replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST